No announcement yet.

How Do I Go About Getting a Custom?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wait till winter NAMM they may cut prices but no guarentees, the CS is hurting for work.

Comment

Originally posted by AK47 View Post
      Wait till winter NAMM they may cut prices but no guarentees, the CS is hurting for work.
      really, what are your sources? i doubt their hurting with all the warranty jobs they have right now:ROTF:
      "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

Originally posted by kelly user View Post
        really, what are your sources? i doubt their hurting with all the warranty jobs they have right now:ROTF:
        Not making any promises on the price drop but did you miss the thread with a "disgruntle" or what I would call truthful JC employee?

Comment

Originally posted by levantin View Post
          You ask a dealer. He obtains pricing and gives you a quote. You pay an insane amount of money and wait for years, then when you recieve the guitar of your dreams, you find that they've got the details of your order wrong and it's actually the guitar of someone else's dreams.

:ROTF: priceless!

Comment

Ive never ordered a CS from anyone...but after reading the wait times,
            and sometimes quality control issues...i would find one ALREADY built
            for sale, that was close or near perfect for your tastes. Then you get
            to save 1/2 the cost...and the waiting period is 1 week in shipping!
            I bought a CS Charvel Eldred Hot Rod Flame at a local shop... and
            i skipped the 15 month (thats about as good as it gets) wait to have it
            built, and got to take it home that day! $2300.00 So not only did
            i save a grand (at the time...new pricing would make it $1600 more now)
            i got to play it that night! Buy someone elses dream machine imo.
            Whos got 22 months to wait, after sending out full payment?

Comment

Working...
            X