I need the Jackson Custom Shop Phone Number

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chromatic View Post
    I ask these kind of questions because I don't have much time to surf the net like some of you do.
    so you're too busy, and we're all sitting around on our fat asses so we can do the running around for you? Hang on a sec, I'll just transfer you to the Custom Shop Direct Line for you. Please hold...........
    Hail yesterday

Comment

Tee Hee.
      All men play on 10. Never gonna turn down again.

Comment

Hey man call Jason at DCGL. He has always got back to me. He has also gave me the best pricing out of the three I tried on the list.

Comment

Remember when you could call the CS direct and check serials and WOs...those were the days before 2003.

Comment

Thanks for posting you tried to email me!
            I've been wondering why I'm only getting 2-3 emails a day now when I usually get 30 or so.

Frucking Comcast took over time Warner and I'm apparently losing hundreds of emails!!!

Best solution is to PM me or call direct for help and order till this ISP shit gets working properly...

Comment

Originally posted by vwall guitars View Post
              Thanks for posting you tried to email me!
              I've been wondering why I'm only getting 2-3 emails a day now when I usually get 30 or so.

Frucking Comcast took over time Warner and I'm apparently losing hundreds of emails!!!

Best solution is to PM me or call direct for help and order till this ISP shit gets working properly...
              PM sent

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                so you're too busy, and we're all sitting around on our fat asses so we can do the running around for you? Hang on a sec, I'll just transfer you to the Custom Shop Direct Line for you. Please hold...........
                Bwahaha :ROTF:

Good one, Gary
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

You can call FMIC and speak to a customer represenative(1-800 #)on fender website, and they are quite helpful but dont know all the answers. They can also suggest what your most local dealer is from there.

Comment

Working...
                  X