No announcement yet.

New RR1 Concerns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thx for the advise, although I have to do my best to return the guitar to how they sent it...( I took the plastic off the truss rod cover and opened some shit) I'm going to return it and order a new one through matt.
    -Adam

Comment

Originally posted by DonP View Post
      It's not the poor RR1's fault it was sold through MF....
      and good points; I read about them flipping guitars around as new, but I thought the wait time and the fact that it had a reduced return time window (because it cost over 1999.00) might help... guess not
      Last edited by anuske9; 10-16-2007, 10:08 AM.
      -Adam

Comment

Originally posted by DonP View Post
        None of the things you mention are RR1 concerns. You thread should be titled "I got screwed by MF and what should I do now?"
        +1.

Comment

You could tell them to refund you some of the money, seeing as they sold you a damaged guitar for full price. 'Blems & Dent' category guitar = lower price. Tell em it's either that or a full refund.

That is if the damage doesn't bother you too much.

Comment

I'd have said keep it, but for the price you paid... have to agree with the posts above.
            "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
            The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

Working...
            X