Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which are the rarest USA Jackson guitars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phil b View Post
    I ordered it brand new that way back in '92 and since then it has been played around 7-10 times. No more than 10 mins at a time. Only been plugged into an amp twice and still has the hang tag on it.
    Now that's a damn shame.
    -------------------------
    Blank yo!

Comment

Originally posted by RD View Post
      My holy grail...

THE JACKSON EXPLORER...

sad i'll never own my true dream guitar...

That was a catalog guitar, and Joe (Charvel750) owns that exact guitar. He was trying to sell it awhile ago.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
        That was a catalog guitar, and Joe (Charvel750) owns that exact guitar. He was trying to sell it awhile ago.

USA Doublerhoads Custom Shop
        USA King V Custom Shop X Series

Comment

I had one of these. I believe it was #12.
          "POOP"

Comment

Doh.!Well, I do have a custom shop RR that I bought in '90 that I still play everyday.

Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
            Now that's a damn shame.

Comment

I have the only one of the 200 original run of RR tribute guitars that has chrome hardware. Has a vintage trem as well as the cert. that states that it came stock with chrome. still has the hang tag on it. my final build date {July 9th}.
              Dude!!! You have to post a pic!

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post

I had one of these. I believe it was #12.

Mine is #23.

EJ

Comment

I had USA Roswell #14. Totally overhyped IMO. Sounded like a constipated dobro acoustically, and the "boutique" pickup wasn't all that special-sounding.

Interesting concept though, but the Roswell Pro and GroverJackson Roswell played and sounded better.
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Vinnie Vincent V's are quite a rare US Jackson as well. They can command some decent coin when they become available.

Comment

Originally posted by Genebaby View Post
                      Vinnie Vincent V's are quite a rare US Jackson as well. They can command some decent coin when they become available.

Oh no, not the Vinnie Vincent Guitar again.

http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87143

Comment

I am talking about REAL production VVV's, not that one. They didn't make many and they don't go cheap as Jackson collectors want to have them, irrespective of being Vinnie fans. I would much prefer things went the other way, but it's not to be.

Comment

I just thought it would be funny to reference the other post since we were having some fun with it. Yes, I absolutely agree that "real" VV Jacksons are rare. I think I've only seen a couple for sale over the last couple of years and they both went for serious money.

Comment

LOL VV thread reference, and the Jackson explorer was for sale? Doh!
                            Last edited by 85 San Dimas; 12-19-2008, 01:51 AM.
                            Why the hell doesn't Eddie pick up a goddamned guitar and play something?

Current Junk:
                            98 ESP S'burst Tiger,(2) 85 Jackson Soloists (1 pink, 1 red and a white 85 Rhoads),08 Wayne,98 Blackmore, 91 375 Deluxe, 91 MM EVH Purple, 75 Ibanez Korina Destroyer,74 Strat, 78 JMP, 87 JCM800, (2) 80 Hamer Sunbursts, Peavey Vandenberg Custom Puzzle, 335, LPR8, 80 Dimarzio Explorer, 80 Dimarzio Strat, 84 Charvel, Nightswan, LPC Lite, old Baretta, etc. etc. +stuff. [sigpic=true][/sigpic]

Comment

I guess mine would be considered rare. I have the only one of the 200 original run of RR tribute guitars that has chrome hardware. Has a vintage trem as well as the cert. that states that it came stock with chrome. I ordered it brand new that way back in '92 and since then it has been played around 7-10 times. No more than 10 mins at a time. Only been plugged into an amp twice and still has the hang tag on it. One cool thing is that the final build date was the same as my final build date {July 9th}. It does get its 6th month check up from my tech as well as fresh strings every now and again.
                              11-08-2007 was the last post on this thread. "phil b" opens it back up with this post but wont show the guitar!

Comment

Originally posted by 85 San Dimas View Post
                                and the Jackson explorer was for sale? Doh!
                                He may still have it, but I don't see it in his ebay store any more. Send him a PM to see.
                                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                                X