Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PC1 Adrenalize!!!!!!!!!!! ( 679 day wait is over )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad your saga is finally over. And that's a killer looking guitar - looks great with the chrome hardware. Congrats.

Comment

Glad they took care of you. Did you spec the unpainted sustainer or is there a reason why the sustainer wasn't painted? Like will it work right if it's painted? Congrats.

Comment

Wow, that´s just killer! I´m a big fan of Def Lep and Phil too (I have two of the old PC Archtops), and I know there are a few more fans on here as well.

Comment

Dude that is a seriously cool looking axe!!!!
          Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

That looks incredible, I love how detailed the finish is, so are the inlays. But imo that guitar is screaming for black hardware!
            Check my bands!
            www.myspace.com/magicktr
            www.myspace.com/sinif64
            www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

Awesome PC1! Congrats.

Comment

Love it.

Congrats amigo.
                Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by MEX3 View Post
                  Glad they took care of you. Did you spec the unpainted sustainer or is there a reason why the sustainer wasn't painted? Like will it work right if it's painted? Congrats.

They told me that the sustainer would have to remain uncovered.

Comment

Cool guitar!!! Congrats.

Comment

very nice! how much hair did you tear out waiting for it? 2 years. pfft!
                      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

That is a long wait.

I can only imagine how it felt to finally get it in your sweaty little hands.

Congrats.
                        Currently at 78 guitars - Paul Reed Smith, Jackson, Robin, Washburn, Carvin, Peavey, U.S. Masters, G&L, Hamer, Godin, BC Rich, Yamaha, Fender, ESP, Kramer, Cort, Ibanez, Aria Pro & Charvel
                        Pics:http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/mr.rs/pictures/gear

Comment

Sweet.
                          Congrats.
                          Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

That is a sweet piece. Just looking at it almost made me think that if I waited 23 months for it, it'd be worth it.

Comment

Did they give you the option of not having the sig on the headstock?
                              Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

goddamn that's truly a beauty!! Congrats a lot!!
                                www.bodyfarmdeathmetal.com
                                www.facebook.com/bodyfarmdeathmetal
                                www.metalblade.com/bodyfarm

Comment

Working...
                                X