Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PC1 Adrenalize!!!!!!!!!!! ( 679 day wait is over )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats! That is a great PC1. Hopefully your next one won't take so long!
    http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Congrats - truly a nice-looking guitar.

Still a bummer that it took so long to get to you. But at least you have it and now your blood pressure can return to normal.
      Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

Originally posted by VinceV View Post
        Did they give you the option of not having the sig on the headstock?
        Umm...I wanted the signature but I'm sure you could choose not to have it.

Comment

Originally posted by minh80 View Post
          That is a sweet piece. Just looking at it almost made me think that if I waited 23 months for it, it'd be worth it.
          yknow...now that I have it....I truly respect the craftmanship that went into this instrument...I think my long wait time has more to do with bad management then the skills in the custom shop.

I think I would definitely get another jackson in the future.

Comment

It is an awesome guitar, so I am not taking anything away from that. I myself have had 2 CS guitar take between 18-20 months. 1 was perfect(by chance a PC1 style also, and another that needed to be completely rewired the day I got it)

The wait times have nothing to do with quality. The nicest quality/craftsmanship/top end wood guitar I have ever had, was a Hamer Studio Custom that was perfect. It took all of 3 months from the day I sent in my 1st quote request to the day it was at my house.

After I received that and have ordered from other companies, it became very clear to me that Jackson/Charvel can make nice guitars, but their wait times make them not even an option when ordering a Custom piece.
            Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Congrats, deflep. Beautiful. What does it say on the lower horn?
              Henrik
              AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

thats really ace...but why is the rails not painted to match :S :S *confused* it sorta stics out a bit...shouldn't have been to hard to paint it....

Comment

Well I'm glad it was worth the wait, but I don't think I'd as been as patient as you.
                  Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Originally posted by sonicsamurai View Post
                    thats really ace...but why is the rails not painted to match :S :S *confused* it sorta stics out a bit...shouldn't have been to hard to paint it....
                    Are you talking about the neck pickup? If so the reason it wasn't painted is because it is the sustainer and they advised against painting over it.
                    Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Originally posted by jackson1 View Post
                      Congrats, deflep. Beautiful. What does it say on the lower horn?

Good eye...its says "by Dan Lawrence"...which is pretty cool too!

Comment

Awesome that thing looks great!!!!
                        http://www.facebook.com/HairRaidBand

Comment

awsome!!!, forget the 23 month wait you have the rest of your life to play that sweet axe!

Comment

Nice one!

Comment

Pure sex !!

Comment

I'm sure the wait was pure torture, but that guitar looks like it will be pure bliss for the rest of your days. Congrats, it's a beauty!

Comment

Working...
                                X