RR1 ordered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Matt,

I will keep that in mind as I usually trade when I purchase. The thought never occurred to me. I suppose with digital camera and the net you can get a preliminary feel for the used item.

Mr Hiwatt
    Mesa JP-2c Mesa 2x12 V30
    RR1 Black
    RR1 Blue ghost flames
    Stealth EX
    Hamer Studio
    Boss pedals,TC, HBE

Comment

Does it really take that long?

I never knew, I always buy used.

Comment

Originally posted by mrhiwatt View Post
        Black gold trim
        Can you post pictures?
        -Adam

Comment

Damn Matt I didn't know you took trades.
          I would so snatch that up it if were 24 frets

I'm out like Axl Rose just before a GNR concert

Comment

Originally posted by TheAmazingBlob View Post
            Does it really take that long?

I never knew, I always buy used.
            Absolutely not... That is a staple guitar from jackson unless you did a custom order. You might be surprised on how quick you get it. I ordered a Black SL2T about 3 months ago. The time quote was 2-4 months. Ended up getting it in a week because they had some hanging around @ Jackson. I am not sure, and Matt would be better at commenting on this then me. Depending on how much your dealer owes Jackson, money wise, could have an impact on how long it takes for you to get your guitar.

In the future, you should check with Matt or Jacksonite. I can tell you from my own experience that Matt is a solid vendor and a good guy. I can tell you from word of mouth that Jacksonite from piney hills is a good guy to deal with also.

Good Luck,

-Nate
            Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

I called my local Jackson dealer about a Transparent black SL2HT and he was told that the factory is out of stock of trans-black sl2ht's. So his quoted wait time was 9 to 12 months. Guitar center told me 12 - 18 months wait. Yeah, if you are lucky and if they have that color at the factory in stock, you might get it soon.
              Sam

Comment

when was this?
                -Adam

Comment

They've got some SL2H's in stock right now... could always block the trem.
                  Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

edit
                    Last edited by anuske9; 11-15-2007, 05:59 PM.
                    -Adam

Comment

Originally posted by anuske9 View Post
                      when was this?
                      Maybe about 6 months ago. But I have quenched my thirst for a Trans-black by obtaining a DK2T in the same color for $300. :ROTF::ROTF: A brand new SL2HT would have cost me almost 6 times that amount .
                      Sam

Comment

Got the Call today. The RR1 has landed. I will go pick it up tomorrow.
                        Will post pics in a few days.

MR Hiwatt
                        Mesa JP-2c Mesa 2x12 V30
                        RR1 Black
                        RR1 Blue ghost flames
                        Stealth EX
                        Hamer Studio
                        Boss pedals,TC, HBE

Comment

Originally posted by nateb View Post

In the future, you should check with Matt or Jacksonite. I can tell you from my own experience that Matt is a solid vendor and a good guy. I can tell you from word of mouth that Jacksonite from piney hills is a good guy to deal with also.
                          + 1 Both guys shipped guitars to Finland ULTRAFAST!!! I have experience from these cool dealers. Highly recommended!

(Matt and Nick: Can I get some discounts now because the marketing? Sorry my joke... Truly cool guys )

Comment

Originally posted by mrhiwatt View Post
                            Got the Call today. The RR1 has landed. I will go pick it up tomorrow.
                            Will post pics in a few days.

MR Hiwatt
                            Cool! so it was almost a 3 month wait. That's not bad at all.

Comment

Post some pics

Comment

All good Shops will take trades.... usually there is some cash in the mix as well! But trades are always looked at closely in my shop! I usually prefer to do local trades only, but if the item is interesting enough, I will be willing to trade long distance!

One thing's for sure... There are always options!
                                Shibs

Two Reasons Why It's So Hard To Solve A Redneck Murder:

1. The DNA all matches.

2. There are no dental records.

Comment

Working...
                                X