trans black KV pics please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Charlz View Post
    I had never had a string through before. I like it. I made a good choice. Kinda a PITA to get strings through some times...
    That's really the reason I prefer a TOM. I have a couple of guitars that are string thru, and I have the same problem, especially with unwound strings.
    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

I' also have a KV2 transblack in EMG's at home is you need more pics.
      GAS list >KV2T first batch in black ghost flame, and CS KV / RR in string thru & rearloaded.

Comment

Enjoy,
        Last edited by ræf68; 12-03-2007, 01:33 PM. Reason: false link
        GAS list >KV2T first batch in black ghost flame, and CS KV / RR in string thru & rearloaded.

Comment

I'm not a fan of the Trans Black KV but I do like the Trans Black on a strat body

Comment

Originally posted by ræf68 View Post

I' also have a KV2 transblack in EMG's at home is you need more pics.
            These are the pickup rings I was talking about. Would it kill them to stock chrome pickup rings of this height?
            "It's hard to be enigmatic if you have to go around explaining yourself all the time"

Comment

My friend had a custom order guitar done about a year ago in trans black, with just a tiny bit of blue in it, I have a pic of the sample, the guitar turned out amazing. That would be killer on a V.

Comment

i love those trans headstock, how it fades to black on the ends is great

Comment

Originally posted by jimbilly View Post
                  My friend had a custom order guitar done about a year ago in trans black, with just a tiny bit of blue in it, I have a pic of the sample, the guitar turned out amazing. That would be killer on a V.

did it randomly come out like that or did he add a bit of blue dye to it? if i wanted that purple effect would i take transblack and mix a tad of purple in it?

Comment

They did add a bit of blue, for the guitar they did quite a bit less blue than that sample. The idea was to have you take a 2nd look to see if it's just black, or has a hint of blue.

Comment

Working...
                    X