'92 SL-1 Don't Smoke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '92 SL-1 Don't Smoke

Hi guys it's been a while. I had a question about a '92 SL-1 Don't Smoke graphic. Was the don't smoke graphic a select finish like ghostflames?

Soloist

It was an optional non-custom-shop finish at that time, I believe.

The serial will tell if it's Custom Shop or not.
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

It's serial is u01751. What would be a fair price for the Netherlands and how much would you guy's pay for it in the states? A model 6 cost about 550-600 Euro's over here.

Comment

I no expert but maybe $900 over here.
        Jackson KV2T Black Ghost Flames with EMG's

Comment

"don't smoke" graphic.... anyone have a pic of it?
          "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
          The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

There's a link at the end of my first post.

Comment

I have a Don't Smoke fusion, this pic shows the graphic a little better:

Comment

Originally posted by MountainDog View Post
                I have a Don't Smoke fusion, this pic shows the graphic a little better:
                http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...onSmoking2.jpg
                Cool is that the one mentioned in this topic?:

Comment

that looks nice on a guitar I saw that image on a poster in my pulmonologist office.

Comment

If only I could find a KV with that graffic
                    Jackson KV2T Black Ghost Flames with EMG's

Comment

Originally posted by Razor X View Post
                      Cool is that the one mentioned in this topic?:
                      http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3532
                      Yep, that's the one....that thread is where I learned the correct name for this graphic.

Comment

There's a link at the end of my first post.
                        Oh yeah, didn't notice, sorry Links in messages are hard to see on jcf, same color and no underline.... admins??
                        "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
                        The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

Originally posted by MountainDog View Post
                          Yep, that's the one....that thread is where I learned the correct name for this graphic.
                          But if you compare those two, they look a bit different especially the skull?

Comment

Originally posted by delt View Post
                            Oh yeah, didn't notice, sorry Links in messages are hard to see on jcf, same color and no underline.... admins??
                            Hehe it's a decoy.

Comment

Originally posted by Razor X View Post
                              But if you compare those two, they look a bit different especially the skull?
                              In that thread you linked to, there is mention that there were differences on this graphic, and that they were painted by different people. Some have yellow'd teeth, some have more yellow in the smoke (like mine), some have red in the eyes, etc.

That's what's nice about this graphic theme, there is some individually to them, they aren't just computerized cookie cutter graphics.

Comment

Working...
                              X