Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drazden View Post
    Ahaha, that was in Toronto. I saw that and was like, 'if only...'

It was particularly crazy for me--a few years ago, I saw a similar ad. Except mine's black, has the normal headstock, and is an '89.

I'm still kicking myself for not grabbing it when I had a chance.

My initial response was to sleep on it, and consult fellow JCF'ers for advice.

I got advice alright, but the dam guitar was gone the next morning

It won't happen next (time)!

Dam it! How often do you see deals on Craigslist eh?

Comment

I don't even like Soloists and I would have called off for the day to make that deal happen. Sometimes ya just gotta throw caution to the wind.
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by gfunk333 View Post
        I'm still kicking myself for not grabbing it when I had a chance.

My initial response was to sleep on it, and consult fellow JCF'ers for advice.

I got advice alright, but the dam guitar was gone the next morning

It won't happen next (time)!

Dam it! How often do you see deals on Craigslist eh?
        Yeah, craigslist's pretty much worthless, haha. It's mostly people selling really low-end stuff for top dollar. On the plus side, though, the next good deal on there may be even BETTER.

There's that old San Dimas rhoads on there, still kicking around. The general consensus on here, though, seems to be that it has an aftermarket Floyd routed into it.

Comment

Working...
        X