Help identify my jackson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help identify my jackson

Any idea what year this is from guys? It's a soloist, and I'm guessing that it's from the early 90's since it has a recessed bridge. The bridge pickup has been replaced by a SD (good sound), and it feels very heavy.

It's the first USA jackson that I've ever had. It plays really well, but to be honest, I like by 1994 Randy Rhoads professional series much better, and to think that I only payed $1300 for that guitar new 12 years ago, and it's still practically new less a little fret wear.

Anyhow, back to the point. Can anyone help me ID this guitar,,where it was made etc?

If that serial # is U02543, it's an early '94 USA production Soloist built in Ontario.

Nice axe!

Comment

Originally posted by J.C. Harrist View Post
      If that serial # is U02543, it's an early '94 USA production Soloist built in Ontario.

Nice axe!

Thanks Dude

Comment

1994 Ontario California.I would think Duncan pickups would have come standard on it.The neck pickup is a J200 the middle is a J-100 or J200V.
        We see you have a vol and tone so I don't think it has the active mid boost electronics.
        It looks like a mish mosh of pickups but if it sounds great who cares.
        BTW welcome to the JCF.
        Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Beat me to it J.C.
          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by straycat View Post
            1994 Ontario California.I would think Duncan pickups would have come standard on it.The neck pickup is a J200 the middle is a J-100 or J200V.
            We see you have a vol and tone so I don't think it has the active mid boost electronics.
            It looks like a mish mosh of pickups but if it sounds great who cares.
            BTW welcome to the JCF.

Thanks Straycat

Sadly, the more that I think about it, the more that I wish I waited a few more months and picked up a new King V. I think that I'll probably put this up on the bay in the next few days. Nice guitar, but just not my kind of axe.

Comment

Working...
            X