After an 8 Month wait......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After an 8 Month wait......

...........I GOT MY DREAM GUITAR TODAY!!!!!!!!

This is THE guitar I swore I would own one day, and I promised myself if I ever got one it was going to be new......go big or go home, right?......I looked everywhere trying to find one of these new, and wasn't having much luck until the JCF's own Matt (I don't know how many times I've thanked you for this bro, but I'm doing it again....MATT RULES!!) came to my rescue...and 8 months later to the day (seems pretty good compared to some wait time horror stories) here she is......

Hey, look at me...I finally get to sit at the USA table with the big kids...

THE MONEY SHOT!!!!!!!

.........drooooooooooooooooooooooool!!!!!!!!!!!... ..........

......and just 'cause I'm a shameless whore here's my gratuitous group shot..........
    I'm not into hell.........I just dig the soundtrack.........

She's a beauty...Congrats!!!!!
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

nice, great guitar

the lightning graphic looks awesome on the RR

i hope one day that i get my dream guitar as well(Usa sl2h errie des, if your wondering)

Comment

I also rock the Lightning Sky on a SL1. So I love that Rhoads naturally! And I'm digging the Jackson banner as well, where did you grab that at?

Comment

Looks awesome. Congratulations.

Comment

it took 8 months to get a Lightning Sky Rhoads?! My Sliver KV might take longer than I thought.

Comment

Very nice welcome to the club.
              Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Congrats!

How hard did you get hit on taxes and all?

Comment

Originally posted by wakeUPdead View Post
                  I also rock the Lightning Sky on a SL1. So I love that Rhoads naturally! And I'm digging the Jackson banner as well, where did you grab that at?
                  I'm pretty sure I picked the flag up on evilBay somewhere......

Comment

Originally posted by gfunk333 View Post
                    Congrats!

How hard did you get hit on taxes and all?
                    It was bizzarre......they only nailed me for $161, a pleasant surprise.....which is strange cause they nailed me for $225 when the RR24 was delivered..... ........

Comment

Sweet! Congrats!

As someone who has a KE2 on order, I don't like hearing about 8 months I was already bummed when Matt guessed 6.

Comment

NNNNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEE ................................................ Still the Errie dess is one of mt favs.

Comment

Originally posted by outsider666 View Post
                          It was bizzarre......they only nailed me for $161, a pleasant surprise.....which is strange cause they nailed me for $225 when the RR24 was delivered..... ........
                          Wow congrats!!!

Sweet deal!

You would of ended up paying more than that in GST and PST alone in Canada, and not to mention the huge mark up

Comment

Very cool!
                            Hardware: all black, all the time.

Comment

Can't go wrong with a RR.
                              Scott
                              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Working...
                              X