No announcement yet.

After an 8 Month wait......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats Bro! Lightning Sky always looks killers on an RR.

Comment

Congrats! Lightning Sky + RR =

Comment

nice rhoads all of them. hows the rr24 compared to the rr1.

Comment

Congrats!
          I love the Lightning sky graphic
          that looks great
          If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

Originally posted by BORAT
            I LIKE!!!!!

If your mum stabbed ya you wouldnt get upset... You would say ' Ohhh shit mum stabbed me! I better go to a hospital'. - Chopper

Comment

Nice!!!

Comment

Nice collection! And the Lightning sky graphic in the Rhoads looks stunning! Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by outsider666 View Post

......and just 'cause I'm a shameless whore here's my gratuitous group shot..........

Nice score... but i dig the motherfuckin bad green RR... what is that finish called... green flames or what... awesome!!! Thats the shit!!!
                  Stay fuckin metal.... for life!!! ALEX

www.myspace.com/alekshitz

Comment

Nice

Great sound on a rhoads...

Comment

Thanks everyone!!!! I am so in love with this guitar, it's unreal.......little thinner neck than the RR24 (or seems that way to me anyways) but seriously comfy, no pains in the fretting hand after long periods of play which is rare for me, and the lowest action I've had compared to any of my other Jacksons....

Originally posted by AlTheHell View Post
                      Nice score... but i dig the motherfuckin bad green RR... what is that finish called... green flames or what... awesome!!! Thats the shit!!!
                      That one was painted by a guy here in my hometown, I gave him a pic of one of Learn's green flame finishes, asked him to go easy on the flames so as to leave more of the black visible and that's what he came up with for me....
                      I'm not into hell.........I just dig the soundtrack.........

Comment

Nice family...

I also agree, that green one kicks ass...
                        I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by outsider666 View Post
                          ...........I GOT MY DREAM GUITAR TODAY!!!!!!!!

This is THE guitar I swore I would own one day, and I promised myself if I ever got one it was going to be new......go big or go home, right?......I looked everywhere trying to find one of these new, and wasn't having much luck until the JCF's own Matt (I don't know how many times I've thanked you for this bro, but I'm doing it again....MATT RULES!!) came to my rescue...and 8 months later to the day (seems pretty good compared to some wait time horror stories) here she is......

Hey, look at me...I finally get to sit at the USA table with the big kids...

THE MONEY SHOT!!!!!!!

.........drooooooooooooooooooooooool!!!!!!!!!!!... ..........

......and just 'cause I'm a shameless whore here's my gratuitous group shot..........
                          Looks like you were runnin with the BIG dogs before that Lightnin!
                          Awesome collection, and congrats on that new one! You scored!

Comment

Way to go! That group photo almost inspired a money shot of my own! The green flame job with gold hardware is killer! WOW!
                            The last thing I want to do is hurt you...but it's still on the list.

Comment

Hey, nice RR1, man. Congrats ! Lightning Sky is one of my all time favorite fineshes, but especially so on a V. Also, nice choice going with gold hardware on the green flame one. Thats a great combo. And you're right, Matt is cool. I just placed an order with him and now MY wait begins .......
                              I'm not afraid to bleed, but I won't do it for you.

Comment

Nice lookin for sure.

But tell us whether the treble string is too near the edge or not.

Comment

Working...
                                X