replacement whammy bar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replacement whammy bar?

Folks, I lost one of my floyd rose bars to my USA Soloist. Does anyone know where I can get a new one? I have a '97 SL1 and a '01 SL2 and the bars appear to be the same.

Allparts® Music Corporation is the world's leading distributor of guitar and bass parts to retailers, builders, techs, and guitar players.

Pick your color. Only $18
    -Rick

Comment

If i still have an extra I ill send you one.PM your address

Comment

What a guy.
        Just one more guitar!

Comment

Any soloist will have an OFR, which means collared whammy bar. Which means, any collared type arm will do. So grab one from luthier's merch, stewmac, ebay, or whatever costs you the less $ in shipping & has the color/size you want, and you're all set
          "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
          The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

Originally posted by delt View Post
            Any soloist will have an OFR, which means collared whammy bar. Which means, any collared type arm will do. So grab one from luthier's merch, stewmac, ebay, or whatever costs you the less $ in shipping & has the color/size you want, and you're all set
            Schaller FR collared bars don't fit.
            Because I don't say it
            Doesn't mean I ain't thinking it

Comment

Also www.guitarpartsdepot.com has them. They show gold at this time for $13. http://guitarpartsdepot.com/Merchant...oyd-Rose-Parts
              Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Ill drop you one in the mail tommorow.
                Cheers

Comment

Working...
                X