No announcement yet.

Jackson now has ME angry !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, that'd be an impressive set, RemCarr. One of every model with the same finish ...... I like that idea.

There's actually been quite a few used WR1's showing up lately, especially on Ebay. A few bolted steels, a sunburst, and a RGF in the last week. Unfortunately, none with the finishes we're looking for. We'll just have to keep an eye out in case one shows up.

Good point about not being sure without ever seeing a Neb Kelly, Bri. I'm in the same boat - I've never seen an EDS Warrior.
    I'm not afraid to bleed, but I won't do it for you.

Comment

Originally posted by sully View Post
      eerie dess = crackle for the 2000s.

you're better off.
      yup
      the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

i am actually working on a deal for the RGF WR-1 as we speak!!!!

:-D

Comment

Hey this is Chris Cannella from Jackson guitars. All the finishes are still available, they just might not have any available now because of NAMM. Don't be discouraged. FMIC is being extremely good to us this coming year and I assure you what you want will be available. My appologies

Comment

Chris,

thanks for the info but i was told verbatim from the rep that the WR-1 was no longer available in Blue Ghost, only in Black Ghost, not that they didn't have them in stock, that they were no longer available for purchase. He was VERY adamant about this...can you 100% verify?

Comment

Originally posted by Cannella View Post
              Hey this is Chris Cannella from Jackson guitars. All the finishes are still available, they just might not have any available now because of NAMM. Don't be discouraged. FMIC is being extremely good to us this coming year and I assure you what you want will be available. My appologies
              Hey Chris...

just read yesterday on the Jackson myspace about you being the new marketing guy.
              Nice to see you post here, welcome to the board!
              I hope you will enjoy your stay!
              http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Originally posted by RemCarr View Post
                Chris,

thanks for the info but i was told verbatim from the rep that the WR-1 was no longer available in Blue Ghost, only in Black Ghost, not that they didn't have them in stock, that they were no longer available for purchase. He was VERY adamant about this...can you 100% verify?
                Thats the same thing I was told today. The dealer went down the list of available finishes for me. The new green, silver, and gold are available, so maybe thats why a good amount of the other finishes were dropped.

Comment

Same here Chris, I got my info straight from Michael McGregor. My KE2 isn't expected until April so it isn't an issue of it not being in stock. It's probably still raw lumber at this point. BGF, EDS, and Nebula are all still available, just not on every model. You can order any of those three on an RR1. One of the three on the KE2, and a different one of the three on the WR1.

Almost forgot, congrats on the new gig and welcome to the JCF.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom Hawk View Post
                    Thats the same thing I was told today. The dealer went down the list of available finishes for me. The new green, silver, and gold are available, so maybe thats why a good amount of the other finishes were dropped.
                    Gold? Oh god... I have a mental imagine of those fugly Epi SGs that were gold tops, but in a Jackson RR shape

:ROTF:

Comment

Originally posted by CharvelRocker View Post
                      Gold? Oh god... I have a mental imagine of those fugly Epi SGs that were gold tops, but in a Jackson RR shape

:ROTF:
                      Thanks...
                      Acapulco Gold is what I ordered my KE2 in
                      Here's a couple of CS RR photos
                      Photo 1
                      Photo 2

Try to look at the guitar for a second.

It's a flip color, about halfway through this video preview you get a brief look at it changing.
                      Last edited by Bri; 12-10-2007, 10:27 PM. Reason: added video link

Comment

Originally posted by RemCarr View Post
                        i am actually working on a deal for the RGF WR-1 as we speak!!!!

:-D
                        That's that same reverse flame RGF that just went back up on the bay? What's up with that seller, don't he want to deal? Damn that looks nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Bri View Post
                          Thanks...
                          Photo 1
                          Photo 2

It's a flip color, about halfway through this video preview you get a brief look at it changing.
                          Shame they don't offer the gold with black bevels. I bet that'd be sweet lookin'

Comment

Originally posted by Bri View Post
                            Thanks...
                            Photo 1
                            Photo 2

Hmm, that gold does look pretty slick. I'd have to see in person though, bu tI bet it looks sharp.

Comment

I have a gold 1987 Rhoads. It isn't flip flop paint though. Oh, and the gold is very cool in person, just ask Toejam!
                              Scott
                              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by CharvelRocker View Post
                                Hmm, that gold does look pretty slick. I'd have to see in person though, bu tI bet it looks sharp.
                                Glad you're not dissing my guitar before it gets here

I'll shoot lots of pics and if that isn't enough to capture it, I'll shoot some video too. Bionic swore it was one of the coolest finishes he's seen in a while.

Comment

Working...
                                X