Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson USA Select Serial #s hit 20,000

http://www.drumcityguitarland.com/dr...c%20Guitar.jpg

Just notice the serial # on this SL2H. Wow - it seems like just a couple of years ago they went over 10,000. Goes to show you just how signficantly USA production has ramped up since the FMIC buyout. Huge.

And that's the new "Darby Green" finish, huh? Meh. I like it, but was expecting something with more visual punch. Probably looks better in person, though.

If you got that for someone for Christmas you wouldn't even need to wrap it. Just shove it in the tree and no one would notice

Comment

Originally posted by CharvelRocker View Post
      If you got that for someone for Christmas you wouldn't even need to wrap it. Just shove it in the tree and no one would notice
      The word Darby reminds me of Spinal Tap with the whole dolby thing
      Last edited by anuske9; 12-13-2007, 11:37 AM.
      -Adam

Comment

I bet it looks a lot better in a closed scene. Sun light makes things brighter.

Comment

I think that finish sucks. There are a couple of finishes from the early 90s which make the guitar seem really old. Not "old school" but old And the darby green is just like that, 5 years from now a "darby green" SL2H will look 10+ years old IMO. Some may like it the way it is though but it's not for me
          Last edited by NextInLine; 12-13-2007, 02:19 PM.
          Check my bands!
          www.myspace.com/magicktr
          www.myspace.com/sinif64
          www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

I like that finish! I'd like a string-thru w/EMG's in that color. It would go great with my floyded (is that a word) trans blue flame top SL2H w/JB & 59 pups

Comment

Actually, I think that finish would be smoking on a KingV or Kelly. But, IMHO, it'd look a lot better with chrome or gold hardware. Too dark for black.

Comment

That finish kicks ass!
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                X