Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Identifying a Soloist

Hi guys,

I came across a USA Soloist with 1 hum and a non recessed floyd. Is this one of the Shannon Soloist that were made awhile ago or could it be a one off custom? It doesn't say custom shop on the headstock, just the regular ol' Made In USA. I'll ask my friend for the serial # if it helps, he has it right now. Thanks for any help!

- Irfaan -

The hardware on the Shannons were chrome, that could help and IIRC the only 1 hum Shannons were the blue ghost flame ones..

Good luck! I'd like to own a one hum soloist, so whatever that is grab it
    Check my bands!
    www.myspace.com/magicktr
    www.myspace.com/sinif64
    www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

As it's a single hum, it's a custom - they've never made a production single hum soloist (unfortunately!). So it's either a pre-USA Select when everything was custom ordered, or it's a more recent custom shop. The non recessed floyd is a cool feature. There's a red single hum soloist with a n/r floyd and chrome hardware that's been kicking around for a while, both from musiczoo and then on ebay..
      Popular is not the same as good
      Rare is not the same as valuable
      Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Yup, chrome hardware on it also, forgot to mention

Comment

There was a 1 hum proto for the Shannon run that had blue ghost flame IIRC.

Edit: Proto in question. http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/show...hlight=shannon
          Last edited by MEX3; 12-15-2007, 03:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X