Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dinky Info needed!!!

Hey folks...

I found a guy sellin his Dinky.. the only pic he already sent was a scan from the 1994-95 catalog. Its hard to read the specs so i am askin you guys! The seller sais its exactly the very right green Dinky he's sellin... the price sounds good to me but lemme hear what you think first. He told me to take better pics soon and soon as i have i'll post them for your info!!!

Thanx in advance....
    Stay fuckin metal.... for life!!! ALEX

www.myspace.com/alekshitz

He got it from http://audiozone.dk. At least he could've sent the larger image.

Comment

So that a professional he's selling eh?? K.. what would it be worth!! He told me it is in best state and has hardly been played and never been gigged... i never played a professional... How much would you guys pay approx!!!

Comment

Pics!!!

So now you have a better idea of what he offers!! Your opinions please!!!

Comment

Sorry!!!

Think its the wrong thread eh!! Should have not posted it in the USA-Made section!! Blame me...

Comment

Nice. It would be worth whatever you're willing to pay for it.
            Unless you're just flipping it.
            I'd give you 500 US. With case, of course.

Comment

Very nice condition but these don't hold value well......If it were in the US I'd say $300 tops..............May bring more in Europe...........................

Comment

That is a DR-5 and they are killer guitars.The necks on these are the best.
                These DO hold their value just check your price guides that tells the story.
                These had great hardware and kick ass pickups.
                With the original case and in great shape I would not consider $400.00 a bad price at all.
                Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by straycat View Post
                  That is a DR-5 and they are killer guitars.The necks on these are the best.
                  These DO hold their value just check your price guides that tells the story.
                  These had great hardware and kick ass pickups.
                  With the original case and in great shape I would not consider $400.00 a bad price at all.
                  I'd go by ebay as what the market would bring.............Price guides are generally not reliable and consistent on Charvels and Jacksons.......Just my opinion based on a lot of experience

Comment

My book says its a DR-3 I'm guessing because it has the green sunburst finish that was not offered on the DR-5.These finishes were first offerd in 1994 I think at this point they didn't use the Schaller branded trems.
                    My 2001 book has a price of $595.00 for a mint one so I'd say that price is not out of line.
                    I don't know what his price is but if you feel froggy jump on it.
                    Mr Metal I've been at this game for a long time and I think Ebay is Ok for a guide if you are a used guitar/gear store.
                    The price guides are way off on C/J guitars we all know this.'
                    But still its a semi collectable import Jackson and its worth a good penny due to its condition.
                    Last edited by straycat; 12-15-2007, 11:00 PM.

Comment

He's askin for 550 Euros ($800.00)... i know prices are higher over here but i think thats a lil TO high for an import eh... tho he says it in a very good condition and the pics seem to confirm that!!!

Comment

Yeah thats way too high.

Comment

Working...
                        X