No announcement yet.

Choosing a finish for a USA Select

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you like black and feel you can live with it, go ahead...it is a sick color, somehow :P

If you want something that stands out, get something else. I like black, and I would likely get my next guitar in black....its simple, and sharp.

Dave mustaine (sometimes), chuch schuldiner, etc...

Comment

I've just bought a used Nebula WR1 from Phantom Hawk. A WR1 in black would've been nice, but no-one offered me one, nor can I afford a new one (imported or otherwise).
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Black ghost flame looks amazing, but what i would really want is a green or red ghost ... good luck finding those though

Comment

The WR1 isn't available in red or green ghost flames, and never has been to my knowledge. I'm happy just to get this Nebula one right now.
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

They were available, but not anymore. A board member has pics of a green GF posted in a thread and a red GF was on Ebay a little while back. You don't see them nearly as often as other finishes, but they are out there and rarely for sale. I found that out about the EDS finish. I couldn't order one anymore and never saw one for sale. I thought I'd never get one, but then a cool guy offered to sell me his. You just have to keep your eyes open and be patient. Now that you'll have one, it'll be a lot easier to wait for what you're looking for. You know we never stop at 1 Jackson !
            I'm not afraid to bleed, but I won't do it for you.

Comment

I have a GGF WR-1 but that finish was discontinued a couple years back and I have not seen another WR-1 with it. Not saying its the only one, just that they don't seem to pop up much. Here are a couple shots of it:

Rudy
              www.metalinc.net

Comment

Originally posted by RD
                All White!!
                ...with a bit of red on it :

Rudy
                www.metalinc.net

Comment

Yup, thats the one, Roody ! Its the only one I've ever seen, too.
                  I'm not afraid to bleed, but I won't do it for you.

Comment

Rudy, that Blood Drip looks lethal! Like it was put in a washing machine with a cat....
                    Hail yesterday

Comment

Stop showing off your deleted finishes and custom shop affairs. I'll end up in deep financial shit.
                      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Damn i love that green ghost flame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Those happen to be the only two Warriors I own. I always thought the black with white bevels Warrior someone posted here way back when is a killer looking Warrior too. I Need one of those someday.
                          Rudy
                          www.metalinc.net

Comment

Anyone got a Yellow Bengal one? I can't find pix.
                            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
                              Anyone got a Yellow Bengal one? I can't find pix.
                              Matt has an old one on his site.

http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

thanks! that looks sweet! best i get on doing tons more overtime...
                                Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Working...
                                X