Choosing a finish for a USA Select

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by roodyrocker View Post
    Those happen to be the only two Warriors I own. I always thought the black with white bevels Warrior someone posted here way back when is a killer looking Warrior too. I Need one of those someday.
    Not sure if this is the same guitar but...

Comment

is that one for sale?!
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by destructin_od View Post

That will do I think black with white bevels looks especially good on the Warrior body style.
        Rudy
        www.metalinc.net

Comment

I take it no-one's got one in Tobacco Sunburst? That was the finish I was after originally.
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

You know, I've never even seen one done in Tobacco. It'd be pretty, though.
            I'm not afraid to bleed, but I won't do it for you.

Comment

It used to be on the finishes list a very long time ago. Don't know if it was deleted or just a typo. I've seen a few DK1's come and go on the bay in that finish made even sexier with gold hardware. It would be nice to see that on a WR1.
              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Originally posted by destructin_od View Post

Wow! That thing smokes!

Comment

Working...
                X