No announcement yet.

Life long dream, my King V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now that's a killer gift!. Beautiful guitar. I had a KV4 for a while and love it, i just can imagine how that KV2 must play...

Enjoy it 'til you fingers get numb.

Rodrigo.
    Facebook - Youtube

Comment

Sooo beautiful... *sigh*
      Congrats on getting yourself such a nice christmas present.

And welcome to the board!
      http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Looooooooooooks

Looooooooooks niiiiiiiiiiiice!

Still waiting for my KV2

Comment

Welcome, and VERY nice! Red is a cool color for the King V.

Looks like Santa said you were good this year.

Comment

Very nice. Merry Xmas to you!

Comment

Nice King V Welcome!

Comment

Wow what a nice welcome, best welcome I had on any boards since..forever!!!

The guitar is indeed a riot, I just gotta get used to the shape, I mean, Im used to the ''Telecaster'' type of body so...but as soon as I tried it for the first time, I realised how incredible was the frettboard...so much more precise and sensitive than my old Washburn guitar, and of course, my goodness those Duncan humbuckers are just yummie

I also happen to own a Boss GT-8 now, its unbelievable...I can do everything with that setup and with style

I kinda hesitated between the Trans blue and trans red but I decided red was the way to go, more agressive metal looking than he blue, but the flame maple top makes it look very classy still

And yeah I guess Ive been lucky for the delivery time...the guys at the shop told me that usually it takes between 2 and 4 months to receive a USA select series...I guess that this just compensates for the fact that I am STILL WAITING for a ESP LTD AX 400 that Ive ordered more than 4 months ago :X

Et salutations au gars de Montreal, je viens de Québec!

Comment

Welcome to the JCF, Nova. That is a beautiful King V you have there. Use it well.
                  Scott
                  Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Sweet King V, congrats and enjoy it!!
                    Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Welcome! Happy holidays!

Comment

Happy holidays to everyone also!
                        I'll be on vacation for nine days in a row at 5PM!

4hours and a half to go

and tonight, guess what I'll be doin'?

KV2 + BOSS GT-8 + booze

man Ive been waiting for that night for some times now (well since Dec 11th 2007 when I got my KV2)

Comment

Welcome! Sweet KV you have there.

Comment

not so much a fan of king vs...too symtrical? dunno, but thats a nice colour. 2months is good man! my friend waite like 11 months for his SL2

Comment

well its a matter of taste I guess
                              KV2 = Symmetrical
                              RR = asymmetrical

I hesitated a bit between both models, but I dont regret my choice a single second

but I found a Custom shop that I like VERY MUCH if I ever buy a RR ... like a RR1 but with cutaways and marble blue finish...at guitar asylum I think

Comment

Very nice V!

I was trying to buy a very similar one not so long ago. This one was a custom shop with a 3/8" thick flame maple cap on it, in a very similar colour. It had EMGs and black hardware. Unfortunately the seller had a change of heart and decided to keep it.

I was bummed, but I couldn't be mad at the guy. I wouldn't have sold it either.
                                Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Working...
                                X