Mattsmusic/used guitars (2q's)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mattsmusic/used guitars (2q's)

I wasnt sure where to post this, so i put it here since it is regarding USA jacksons.

My first question:
    Mattsmusic seems like an awesome supplier, the no sales tax and free shipping is nice.

I havent bought a guitar in a long time, and ive heard of people waiting months to years for theirs to come. Some sites like musiciansfriend etc have the "ready to ship" thing, so you know itll come soon. Does mattsmusic have their stuff in stock and ready to ship? I should probably just call them, but Im in class and wondering

Second Question:
    Any advice on where to find quality used guitars? If there is anything im new to its finding nice used equipment. Im looking for a used KV2, but the only sources I can think of are ebay and craigslist, neither of which is giving me any luck.

I found a guy on ebay who is actually a member of these forums, LEOKV2, he was going to sell me his KV2 in Jan, but I stopped receiving responses to my emails, so im guessing he found someone else, or just doesnt want to sell anymore. Either way its cool, and up to him, but I just am finding myself lost now, because I dont know where to look for another great guitar.

If I save up a while more I may be able to just buy a new one, but that would really leave me hurting money-wise.

Anyways, any suggestions/help/people who have used KV2's () would be great!

thanks a lot

Private message him. He's got an account here and should be able to help you with what you need. As for the second question, idk.
    Last edited by anuske9; 12-24-2007, 04:39 PM.
    -Adam

Comment

I guess he already sold his guitar on e-bay

Good luck finding a guitar you like!
      Check my bands!
      www.myspace.com/magicktr
      www.myspace.com/sinif64
      www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

Originally posted by NextInLine View Post
        I guess he already sold his guitar on e-bay
        He did.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

no he didnt.

it expired on ebay, and I was the one who was buying it.

I dont know what happened to him, maybe hes away for the holidays or something.

Comment

According to this, it sold for $1500.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=tab%3DSelling
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

i never understood why he thought that guit. was a rare piece. it is not even stock. some people.....
              "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

you know...I guess he must have.

Kind of rude to completely stop communicating with me, and not even let me know he was going to repost it on ebay.

Originally he let it expire, and told me it was mine when I had the money (Jan 2nd).

I sent him a message saying Id have the money one the 2nd, we talked via email prob ~20 messages, and aggreed that it was cool, and hed save it for me.

I guess you cant expect much these days as far as business etiquette goes...I'm only 20 years old but would never pull such a move. I would't find it a good representation of myself.

anyways, thanks for the tip

Comment

wow, that thing is sexy, i wouldn't mind a black one with the white bevels, almost as good as red with black bevels, thats a close one

Comment

Originally posted by adio_stack View Post

wow, that thing is sexy, i wouldn't mind a black one with the white bevels, almost as good as red with black bevels, thats a close one

Your rubbing it in....

Comment

Working...
                    X