Extreme Warrior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extreme Warrior

Is this strictly a custom body or does anyone know if it is set to become a USA Select? I know the Death Kelly and 25th Anniversary Kelly are custom only, but that's all. I'm not backing out of a WR1 which I'm hoping to buy off another JCF'er (believe me, I'm couting the days til payday already), I'm just hoping it will be the first and not the last of USA Jacksons I buy in 2008.
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

custom only
    Jackson KV2T Black Ghost Flames with EMG's

Comment

that'd be so awesome if it became a standard model...

Comment

only in our dreams i fear

Comment

Does anyone have more pics of the extreme warrior. I saw the one of Viral Load's guitar player holding his, but I would love to see some more.

Comment

Originally posted by JerEvil View Post
            Does anyone have more pics of the extreme warrior. I saw the one of Viral Load's guitar player holding his, but I would love to see some more.
            Here's a German store with a few (pricey) extreme Jacksons:

Comment

Originally posted by ken View Post
              Here's a German store with a few (pricey) extreme Jacksons:

http://www.musikhaus-e.com/ProductTr...&PPP=10&SP=160
              Thanks. I saw those from another post. I am really looking for a straight on shot of the body now. Anyone???

Comment

not a famn of those kelly extremes....but the warrior extremes are HOT

Comment

warrior extreme is pretty cool...extreme kelly isnt bad either

Comment

Anyone speak German enough to ask those musikhaus guys for more pics of the Extreme Warriors or would anyone from the custom shop maybe post them? Probably not, huh?
                    Last edited by JerEvil; 01-05-2008, 03:29 AM.

Comment

i love the extreme styles

Comment

I love that body shape. I can't believe this store has 3 of them. Those prices are insane though.
                        Looking for un-molested slant fretboard early USA & Pro Warriors!

Comment

Working...
                        X