Here's something you don't see every day- 1985 King V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's something you don't see every day- 1985 King V

Save even more on guitars, basses, drums, pro audio and accessories. Used musical instruments bought and sold daily so check back often.

Looks like rosewood....? They had a student King V?

They also have one of those Dragon KV's

Save even more on guitars, basses, drums, pro audio and accessories. Used musical instruments bought and sold daily so check back often.

Somebody hocked some neat stuff for Christmas

Vass

Over priced though.

The dragon graphic one is not custom shop. But they allude that it is.

Comment

Nice but WAY overpriced

Comment

Those pups don't look original. In 85 they should be a pair of JAckson pups. Should they not? Or is my space time continuum off cilter?
        Gil

Comment

I love the old student model axes. That's so freakin' cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Brooke View Post
            Over priced though.

The dragon graphic one is not custom shop. But they allude that it is.
            Sellers seem to use the term "custom shop" gratuitously when talking about their USA Jackson wares.

Comment

Originally posted by Vass View Post
              Looks like rosewood....? They had a student King V?
              Student versions were available for all of the guitar lines. KV, RR, Kelly, you name it.

Comment

if u look around there's definately pics of dave mustaine with a student king v if that makes it any more familiar...in fact there is a dave mustaine site somewhere which shows them all - similar to the thunderhead site about chris holmes.

Comment

Cool guitars, lame product name. Student model King V?!? Come on....sounds like your going to bring it to high school band practice or something.

Comment

it was just a more affordable model - i gues the equivalent of the fender highway 1 series - cheaper but still usa made

Comment

Originally posted by sonicsamurai View Post
                      it was just a more affordable model - i gues the equivalent of the fender highway 1 series - cheaper but still usa made
                      Like the original KV2 that was a bolt-on model.
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                      X