Lightning Sky or Bengal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lightning Sky or Bengal?

Which do you all prefer? I played a Bengal SL1 the other day, and I can't stop thinking about it....but I was digging through some old threads and found an SL2H custom with the lightning sky graphic, and it was amazing (I think it belonged to friscokid, if he's still on this forum). I don't know what to get!

1 question--Does the stock (non-custom) lightning sky graphic go all the way around the body and up the neck and headstock, or is it just on the front of the guitar? I'm looking for a Soloist, if that matters....

Thanks!

LIghtning sky gets my vote... it only goes on the front of the body not up the back of the neck , but which ever you choose they are both cool

Comment

Lighting sky is black all over and has the graphic on the front only.

Bengal is front, back and neck.

I have a bengal DK1 and a front graphic soloist, the bengal definately has the show stealing appearance so it looks cool at a distance and kind of cool close up.
      The lightening sky i guess will be the opposite since its a close up affair.

Bengal is usually cheaper but it depends whats on the market, dont forget you cant just get what you want right away with jacksons (well certainly in the uk) you just have to get what you can find.

Comment

Both are good finishes (like 90% of Jackson's choices)...some people hate one, or the other....both equal, IMO. There are some really good Bengal finishes out there that are a bit better than the sky, but idk if you can get them in those colors.

Comment

Nebula :p

Seriously I'd take lightning sky, but its all a matter of taste

Comment

Beeeeengaaaallll
            Strat God Music
            http://www.esnips.com/web/Strat-God-Music/?flush=1

Comment

Bengal all the way...
              I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

A

Another Bengal Vote...

Had an SL-1 with the Skulls graphic...Jackson does it right....

Comment

Bengal
                  http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

One of each (at least!)

Here's a lighting my brother Al picked up last week...
                    "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
                    --floydkramer

Comment

Originally posted by axehunter View Post
                      Which do you all prefer? I played a Bengal SL1 the other day, and I can't stop thinking about it....but I was digging through some old threads and found an SL2H custom with the lightning sky graphic, and it was amazing (I think it belonged to friscokid, if he's still on this forum). I don't know what to get!

1 question--Does the stock (non-custom) lightning sky graphic go all the way around the body and up the neck and headstock, or is it just on the front of the guitar? I'm looking for a Soloist, if that matters....

Thanks!
                      Get a natural color one. The neck is gloss, but unpainted. That rules. You get the best of both worlds, and you can take it to church if you want. lol
                      "Hard work is for people short on talent." -George Carlin

Comment

Too hard to choose, buy one of each.

Comment

i think its time for a bengal thread

Comment

jingle bells jingle bells bengal all the way.

Comment

I say get both, or should I say all three? Don't forget to get two Bengals. One in blue and the other in yellow, plus the Lightning Sky
                              Rudy
                              www.metalinc.net

Comment

Working...
                              X