Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My proper KV-2 pron

My USA Jackson blue flame graphics KV-2

2 questions. 1.) what can i use to temp. black the floyd so i can remove all the strings and clean it up? 2.) whats the best thing to get at like guitar center to condition the ebony fretboard? it seems kinda dry and a bit dirty.

Awesome KV2! I have seen some people use a 9 volt battery wrapped in electrical tape to wedge under the floyd for a string change. And for oiling my fretboards, I use a Gibson fretboard conditioner. They should have it at GC. Here's the link to MF for it.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/produ...ner?sku=420163

Comment

Adio, could you do me a favour and take a picture of the control cavity for me?

I'm having trouble wiring my Kv2 back up to passives..

Comment

Originally posted by dangerous_dave View Post
        Adio, could you do me a favour and take a picture of the control cavity for me?

I'm having trouble wiring my Kv2 back up to passives..
        Here's a shot of mine.
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

that is HOT

Comment

BGF KV2...very nice. I noticed your bridge isn't balanced perfectly, if you have fresh strings on I'd adjust the spring claw to level it out (never make an adjustment like that with old strings on).

Comment

^^ haha and i know you!

Axewielder-thats the way my buddy at guitar center set it up, and it played perfectly just a lil fretbuzz. but because little things annoy me i had to level it out perfectly and i don't notice a huge change, im still tryin to get rid of the fretbuzz though

Comment

Working...
              X