allen key for RR1T?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• allen key for RR1T?

hey guys of course rr1t doesn come with allen keys since there s no trem but i need to adjust the truss rod. i tried all allen keys i have they r either to big or too small... anyone can tell me which size i shud try? i believe it's the same size for soloists as well.

thx

It's not na Allen key, it's a socket.

I've got a few of them. YOu can score on from your local music store....

It looks like this.. I believe that it's the same one for Gibson too.

Cheers

Comment

Based on the question and response, I'll say: Skip the socket and bring it to a tech.
      Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

Originally posted by Sinistas View Post
        Based on the question and response, I'll say: Skip the socket and bring it to a tech.
        hope its not that complicated.

im pretty sure its not a socket. u will need to stick something in, not to wrap it up
        i have a ps3 too, which uses a socket. any ideas?

Comment

Some USA's as of late have had the allen key truss rod nut. apposed to the socket style of the prefender days. I don tkno w if this is a collective decision from fender or coincidental. But yeah ive noticed a change. And was actually kind of shocked they changed it.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKSONFREAK View Post
            Some USA's as of late have had the allen key truss rod nut. apposed to the socket style of the prefender days. I don tkno w if this is a collective decision from fender or coincidental. But yeah ive noticed a change. And was actually kind of shocked they changed it.
            That's news to me..

Good to know.

Comment

I used an allen wrench to adjust the truss on my '04 RR1T...

There should be one in your case candy bag.

Comment

Working...
              X