Clear All

the KV5 will be the same price(more than likely) as the RR5
    Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksonite View Post
      the KV5 will be the same price(more than likely) as the RR5
      So I guess it won't have binding either?
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Want more info on KV5!!!

Comment

Want more frets on KV5!!!
          http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

slsfr please

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksonite View Post
              they only offered them since 05 on custom shop modles, now they are standard production again
              Snakeskin has been available for like 25 years or more though. In 1990 you could get it as a standard paint graphic on any USA Production guitar. Silver/black dragons were in the catalogs by 2001 or so.
              "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
              Gotta get away from here.
              Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
              Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

these sound cool! I wish jackson would bring in a USA 7 string model... like a neck-through dual hum kind of deal..

Comment

Originally posted by charvel750 View Post
                  Snakeskin has been available for like 25 years or more though. In 1990 you could get it as a standard paint graphic on any USA Production guitar. Silver/black dragons were in the catalogs by 2001 or so.
                  right
                  but i meant that they removed them from the choices in production models

copperhead was removed a couple of years ago
                  and Silver Black Dragon was removed in 2006

you had to get them on a custom model to get them, or a limited run.

they are back as a full deal now (cept the silver balck dragon) its not available on the soloist acording to the price list
                  Last edited by Jacksonite; 01-26-2008, 02:38 PM.
                  Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

Does the RR24 still only have 1 pickup? If so,
                    other than that, that all sounds cool, but I'm not really inticed to buy any of it.

Comment

Originally posted by T_money419 View Post
                      Does the RR24 still only have 1 pickup?
                      yeah i think so. still a bit odd it doesn't come with an option of having 2, but given the fact esp had just ripped off jackson's design with the laiho, i think they were entitled to make up some financial ground by making a similar guitar. i for one i'm a very 80s player (glam and thrash mostly) , so 1 pickup is more than enuff for me

a 1 hum superstrat would be nice to go with it tho, or aone hum KV now that would rock.

Comment

Originally posted by sonicsamurai View Post
                        yeah i think so. still a bit odd it doesn't come with an option of having 2, but given the fact esp had just ripped off jackson's design with the laiho, i think they were entitled to make up some financial ground by making a similar guitar. i for one i'm a very 80s player (glam and thrash mostly) , so 1 pickup is more than enuff for me

a 1 hum superstrat would be nice to go with it tho, or aone hum KV now that would rock.
                        grin, I don't think I have used a neck pickup ever on any of my guitars. I usually only use them with the volume off to use the toggle as a kill switch.
                        In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

If there's really a KV5 coming, which I would assume would be a neck-thru/string thru, then I'll be one happy summbich.

Comment

Originally posted by .MarVin. View Post
                            RR24M (maple neck rr24) available in april

TOLD YA!!
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by .MarVin. View Post
                              RR24M (maple neck rr24) available in april
                              Uh, the RR24 already has a maple NECK.
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Bah, missed that.

Maple FRETBOARD then.
                                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                                X