X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Jackson Price List Released

http://www.jacksonguitars.com/resour..._pricelist.pdf

For your reading pleasure.

Hmm the return of the Sustainiac? Wasn't that gone for the last couple years?

Vass

Comment

The DK2S??? It never left.
      -Rick

Comment

so a plain ol' black RR5 is now listing at 1729. hilarious.
        Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
        Sully Guitars on Facebook
        Sully Guitars on Google+
        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by sully View Post
          Almost as hilarious as the list on a plain black RR1. $2799:ROTF:
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

DK2M for $900, RX10D for $720, and SL3 for $1680??????

These are retail prices, not MAPs (Minimum Advertised Price), correct? (one of our Jackson Dealer JCF'ers please confirm!) How many percent below Retail is the MAP?

Comment

Why do they always get the specs wrong on these things? It's not like we wouldn't proof read it for free.

E.g. RR24 has a "bolt-on maple neck".

Comment

:ROTF:
                Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Yes I saw that and was frustrated I could not also see pictures of all the new finishes listed in the catalogue. I didn't major in marketing but it just seems like the logical thing to do especially when you didn't introduce a whole lot of new stuff this year. I would put a link right on Jacksonguitars.com - "look at the new finishes for 2008" that takes you to pictures of guitars built in the new finishes. It's not like Jackson dealers stock enough USA select models that you would have a good chance of ever seeing all of these finishes in person in the near future which would make it even more important to get some pictures on your website.

Take a look at the Ibanez and ESP websites. They have pictures of all of their new models and Jackson can't even put up a few pics of guitars in the new colours. Jackson builds nice guitars but their marketing and customer service are just so remarkably bad. I know, I've been able to see most of them through the NAMM pics and some dealer sites, but don't you think the manufacturer should have these pics on their website?

Comment

Schecter still hasn't put up their 2008 line.
                    please don't put it into words, 'cause I fear what you're thinking

Comment

Judging by that we in Europe are f'd bigtime as the retail prices here are around US list price plus additional percentage (which resulst in exchanging the $ sign in a euro sign)

I smell lost sales.

Comment

I like how they say the Mark Morton model is a string-thru body. They apparently don't know what a stop tailpiece is.
                        Though, the specs on the website still say it's got a Schaller 456 adjustable fine-tuning bridge. :ROTF:
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by ken View Post
                          Why do they always get the specs wrong on these things? It's not like we wouldn't proof read it for free.

E.g. RR24 has a "bolt-on maple neck".
                          I noticed that too

Comment

Anyhow,,prices don't look any different to me.

Comment

I'm just gonna buy used from now on...
                              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Working...
                              X