New Jackson Price List Released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ken View Post
    Why do they always get the specs wrong on these things? It's not like we wouldn't proof read it for free.

E.g. RR24 has a "bolt-on maple neck".
    I'm a little confused by the RR24 thing there. I heard they were bringing it out with a maple fretboard and two humbucker version, but it looks like they kind of molded both the new version and the old into one section on the price list. It says it's under the MG series and it's called RR24 with EMG. However, it says bolt on maple neck with rosewood fingerboard, Seymour Duncan humbucking pickupsand low profile FR which is a new feature I guess.

Comment

anybody got pics of a PC1 in chameleon????? i just spotted that on the price list and its the first ive heard of that on a PC1

Comment

Originally posted by TK-RR5 View Post
        anybody got pics of a PC1 in chameleon????? i just spotted that on the price list and its the first ive heard of that on a PC1
        Here it is. It was a flat looking color. I heard it supposed to change colors in the light, but I didn't see it when I held it up.
        Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Originally posted by Brooke View Post
          Anyhow,,prices don't look any different to me.
          Agreed. What sauce are you guys on? I want some

Comment

maybe they don't want to sell that many guitars?

Comment

Originally posted by VinceV View Post
              Here it is. It was a flat looking color. I heard it supposed to change colors in the light, but I didn't see it when I held it up.
              When you turn down the lights, apparently the finish gets darker.
              I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

It just goes to show you that nobody (except maybe GC/MF) sells these guitars at the MSRPs.
                Scott

Comment

I will only buy used from now on also. Jackson has out priced me. They use to have some decent prices until they raised the prices through the roof!! It`s a damn shame really.

Jack

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim View Post
                    When you turn down the lights, apparently the finish gets darker.
                    Wow, that's a special finish? I've got that one on all my guitars! What a bargain I got.
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

This is serious though; am I missing something. As stated I don't see any increase in price.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                        Wow, that's a special finish? I've got that one on all my guitars! What a bargain I got.
                        shit you lucky fucker :ROTF::ROTF:
                        Say, I smell bacon.Does anyone else smell bacon?
                        Yeah, I definitely smell a pork product of some type.

Comment

Originally posted by CharvelRocker View Post
                          This is serious though; am I missing something. As stated I don't see any increase in price.
                          I thought a RR1 used to list at $2499. Now I see it is $2799 or some such stupidity. Most I ever spent new is $1350 for a RR and I will not spend much more new. From what I understand you will pay about $1700 now for a new RR1/KV2. Am I wrong?
                          Scott
                          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87 View Post
                            I thought a RR1 used to list at $2499. Now I see it is $2799 or some such stupidity. Most I ever spent new is $1350 for a RR and I will not spend much more new. From what I understand you will pay about $1700 now for a new RR1/KV2. Am I wrong?
                            1700 would be a good deal - more like 2000 as a standard price

Comment

Originally posted by thetroy View Post
                              1700 would be a good deal - more like 2000 as a standard price
                              But $2000 has been the MAP for awhile now.

Comment

i agree with buying used - as long as it's been well cared for -bought my ke2 trans black @ 1/2 of list price
                                Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Working...
                                X