Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to forums: is this a good price for a KV2T?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do some people seem for 24.75 and others against it? Is it purely because of the comfort issue? Some people seem to love the KV2T because it has that scale length and others shy away.

Comment

Originally posted by Funeral-Inception View Post
      Why do some people seem for 24.75 and others against it? Is it purely because of the comfort issue? Some people seem to love the KV2T because it has that scale length and others shy away.
      For me it's a string tension issue. I change tunings on my string thrus a lot, and downtuned just to Eb on a short scale guitar even with 10-52's the strings are not tight enough for my taste. A good friend of mine has a KV2T and I love the guitar other than that.

Comment

Too bad you just bought RD. I was gonna pm you about one of my black RR's. Hit me up if you are not happy with the white one.
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

with all these deals floating around maybe I should have low balled you RD!

Just fuxing wit yah haha

Comment

True enough, I would have switched out the pups if they had been duncans anyhow. Can't wait to shred on that biznatch!

Comment

Working...
            X