Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are we there yet? Are we there yet? ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are we there yet? Are we there yet? ....

Its sitting in Customs. I fear for this guitar's life and that of my wallet...
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

What is it??????????

Comment

His new usa wr1 i think. If he didn't changed his mind and found a warrior pro of course.

Comment

I'm gonna guess since we're posting in the US Jackson section, he went with the WR1
        Hail yesterday

Comment

I'm anticipating UK Customs' snotty "You must pay for us to release" postcard or a VERY BIG parcel on my doorstep in less than 13 hours. Hopefully, just the latter.
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Keeping my fngers crossed for you M8

Comment

Hardware: all black, all the time.

Comment

Goodluck, I know what the wait is like!

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
                  I'm anticipating UK Customs' snotty "You must pay for us to release" postcard or a VERY BIG parcel on my doorstep in less than 13 hours. Hopefully, just the latter.
                  Well, spill it. It has be over 13 hours.

Seriously, congrats and I hope all goes smooth as silk.
                  Scott
                  Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

No show today. Grr..
                    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

be patient. US customs do the same thing. Even when UPS handles the paperwork. They have no reason to work diligently.

Comment

Current status through USPS: "Attempted delivery abroad - We attempted to deliver your item in GREAT BRITAIN at 12:10 AM on February 18, 2008." WTF? The UK post offices work 9am-5pm. Didn't get any calling card today. Check the history:

Detailed Results:
                        Attempted Delivery Abroad, February 18, 2008, 12:10 am, GREAT BRITAIN
                        Into Foreign Customs, February 14, 2008, 2:31 pm, GREAT BRITAIN
                        Arrived Abroad, February 13, 2008, 4:45 pm, GREAT BRITAIN
                        International Dispatch, February 06, 2008, 8:20 am, NJI
                        Acceptance, February 01, 2008, 1:40 pm, NEWARK, DE 19711
                        Last edited by wilkinsi; 02-18-2008, 07:40 AM.
                        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Sounds as bad as UPS, Fedex and the rest of the lot! Crapola man, I hope you get it OK soon!
                          Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Originally posted by destructin_od View Post
                            His new usa wr1 i think. If he didn't changed his mind and found a warrior pro of course.
                            I want both.
                            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

It's probably sitting in the UPS store in your city. Call them and ask.

Comment

Working...
                              X