Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for all the compliments guys
    Originally posted by Tho View Post
    how come the mahogany at the back turns out much darker? Is it the gloss?
    I wanted the back to be the same cherry colour as the back of a Les Paul, so submitted a pic for them to match

Originally posted by Vass View Post
    I for one am dying to hear the story behind it...based on your comments so far it appears there's a doozy
    For now, suffice it to say that it's the second guitar that they built because of a screwup with the first one

Originally posted by T_money419 View Post
    Amazing guitar
    Reminds me of this:
    Now I'm insulted

Originally posted by 666String View Post
    How long does it take to decide which one to pick up and play?
    Not long! Usually for whatever reason, one guitar will jump out as my first grab that night
    Popular is not the same as good
    Rare is not the same as valuable
    Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Nice Maple top on a Mahogany body.... 3/4" maple top... Wow! I like the flip flop shark fins too......nice guitar!
      Shibs

Two Reasons Why It's So Hard To Solve A Redneck Murder:

1. The DNA all matches.

2. There are no dental records.

Comment

yeah i lolled at the first pic of the blocks. so much wood that is wasted by the looks of it!!

end product looks awesome tho i'm not such a fan of just the plain mahogany back with the purple/bue. the two colours together don't go so well. i think part of the effect is it looks lokt the guitar is split in half down the sides where u've obviously gone for a pretty thick maple cap, but front on, its a sexy beast!!

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
          Actually, he would say "Verrrry naiiice, how much?"
          Actually more like: "Verrrrry Naiiice, how much? I'am willing to pay up to $15.00 for dees wan" :ROTF:
          Rudy
          www.metalinc.net

Comment

That's fantastic! I especially like how the custom shop logo is on the back of the headstock, oh Mike sig is super cool as well!

I take it the order was placed well before the price hike. I assume something like this ordered today enters the Master build category.
            "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

Originally posted by MetalMedal II View Post
              I take it the order was placed well before the price hike. I assume something like this ordered today enters the Master build category.
              Thanks, and yeah, it was ordered before the price increase. My understanding is that they're going to drop prices downward though probably not to where they were, and most of the MB charges will be dropped as well....
              Popular is not the same as good
              Rare is not the same as valuable
              Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

this guitar makes me want to add an xtrr to my collection -- beautifull !!!!!!!!
                Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Working...
                X