Post a USA Rhoads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by destroyed View Post
    Great Axes here...i love Roody's Interference Splatter and Hazard Yellow...wow!!When have they been made?

And you own RR 0874..wow...here's the guitar before:

RR 0873

Wow! destroyed, you have RR 0873!!! Thats awesome. I just got RR 0874 during this past year. It was a one owner guitar that ended up in a dealer's hands after the owner passed away. There was still a photocopy of the original reciept in the case showing where it was ordered, price, deposit, etc... its in incredible original condition with no dings on the points!
    The Road Hazard Yellow Rhoads was part of a limited run of 25 guitars from GuitarXpress.com back around 2003-2004. I'm the original owner of that one. The Interference Splatter Rhoads came from Drumcity/Guitarland just after the Fender buyout of Jackson. Apparently it was in the warehouse and Fender called Jason at Drumcity/Guitarland and said they had this Rhoads with psychedelic paint job that they were unsure of what it was called and asked if he wanted it. Jason knew the finish and the store said yes they would take it. I saw it on their website when they got it and bought it new from them so I'm the original owner of that one too. I have only seen that finish on one Soloist and one Warrior, and thats it. Don't really know how many were made but it was a USA Select finish some a little while.
    Rudy
    www.metalinc.net

Comment

Originally posted by roodyrocker View Post
      Wow! destroyed, you have RR 0873!!! Thats awesome. I just got RR 0874 during this past year. It was a one owner guitar that ended up in a dealer's hands after the owner passed away. There was still a photocopy of the original reciept in the case showing where it was ordered, price, deposit, etc... its in incredible original condition with no dings on the points!
      I purchased mine also this year from the US and it was a one owner guitar. It belonged to a guy who was in Crimson Glory at the early beginning or started a sideproject with this guys.(never heard their music). Mine is a rocker with dings and dents, without paperwork and the pickups have been replaced to an OBL in the neck (the real OBL, very nice)and a cheapo Duncan Designed in the bridge. But it's an easy to play guitar, i love it!

I need a yellow guitar, too Absolutely hot!!

Comment

Damn Roody,
        I'd be happy with one of those original RR re-issues and you have three? Someday. Someday my wife may kill me for buying too many guitars too!
        Last edited by Partial @ Marshall; 03-17-2008, 01:10 PM. Reason: Typo
        www.JerryRobison.com
        '84 RR, '06 Pablo Santana Soloist,'76 Gibson LP Custom 3 pup,'79 LP custom 2 pup,'82 Gibson XR-1,'89 BC Rich Namm proto, '07 Lauher custom, 86 & 87 model 6, Carol-Ann Amplifiers, Marshall amps, Keeley pedals....it's a long list. Check out my site.

Comment

WOW!!! These look aweosme. I especially like the Jackson PCS Rhoads V's. That is my favorite of all time and hope to own one some day. Keep rockin
          sigpic

Comment

Graveyard reverse!!!

Comment

My favorite finish in a RR. I always wanted one but it's very hard to find. I hope someday..

Originally posted by Freehill View Post
              Gear

Jackson KV2 Blue Ghost Flames
              Jackson DK1 Lightning Sky

http://youtu.be/QgffP2mRU5w
              http://youtu.be/WYEEje1M3hQ
              http://youtu.be/UfhVSt5LtrI

Comment

GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Rhoads Ser #U0059
                  Last edited by RR6661; 05-18-2011, 04:19 PM.

Comment

Damn Rudy...

Comment

Originally posted by Corpsegrinder88 View Post
                      Damn Rudy...
                      What can I say? I loves my Jacksons!
                      Rudy
                      www.metalinc.net

Comment

My Lightning Sky

Last edited by Brozz; 06-04-2011, 08:52 AM.

Comment

That's a nice guitar! The bits we can see at least.

Rhoads are kickass guitars, I love both of mine.
                          GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Here's my 1990 Rhoads with Jigsaw graphic:

I know, GTWGITS:

Comment

My 1989 Rhoads

Comment

RR1081

Comment

Working...
                                X