Jackson KV1 Mustaine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson KV1 Mustaine

I want to sell my guitar. Can someone please give me an idea what it is now worth? It is number 70 of 100. It is mint, black and I think it was a limited edition made for Musicians Friend? Has gold hardware, original case and I replaced the pickups with EMGs.....Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Sounds like a KV Players choice to me..

Comment

(said in borat voice)I trade you my sister yes she is #1 prostitute
      Jackson KV2T Black Ghost Flames with EMG's

Comment

Originally posted by Brooke View Post
        Sounds like a KV Players choice to me..
        Not with gold hardware it doesn't... Probably one of the Musician's Friend guitars.
        Popular is not the same as good
        Rare is not the same as valuable
        Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Yeah
          Popular is not the same as good
          Rare is not the same as valuable
          Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

No used Jackson sale would be complete without a shaky EMG installation

Comment

But it's not a KV1 for sure..

I've seen the musicians friends ones with Gold Floyd before...basically like a KV2 but from the early 90's.

Comment

Originally posted by Brooke View Post
                But it's not a KV1 for sure..

I've seen the musicians friends ones with Gold Floyd before...basically like a KV2 but from the early 90's.
                Even though it had two pickups and a gold Floyd/gold hardware, it was like a KV1 in that it had Dave's signature on the headstock. At the same time, there was also a Musician's Friend run of the KE1 with gold Floyd/hardware, only one pickup and volume knob and Marty's signature on the headstock. I believe both of those models had Dave and Marty's signatures on the body as well, and I think only 150 made.
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                  Even though it had two pickups and a gold Floyd/gold hardware, it was like a KV1 in that it had Dave's signature on the headstock. At the same time, there was also a Musician's Friend run of the KE1 with gold Floyd/hardware, only one pickup and volume knob and Marty's signature on the headstock. I believe both of those models had Dave and Marty's signatures on the body as well, and I think only 150 made.

Come to think of it, I have seen the KE1 with the gold floyd on it before too.

Comment

Mustaine sig rubbed off?

And as always... put it on eBay, $1 opening bid and no reserve. The highest bidder will definitely bite.
                    please don't put it into words, 'cause I fear what you're thinking

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post

Comment

Kv1

My KV1 has Dave's Signature on the head stock. Shark inlay, Gold tuners, gold Floyd. I had the EMG's installed by a pro. Neck through construction, made in the U.S.A. Anyone know what this guitar is worth now? I'm the second owner. It is mint, no chips.

Comment

Originally posted by Thors Hammer View Post
                          My KV1 has Dave's Signature on the head stock. Shark inlay, Gold tuners, gold Floyd. I had the EMG's installed by a pro. Neck through construction, made in the U.S.A. Anyone know what this guitar is worth now? I'm the second owner. It is mint, no chips.

If that's true and it is mint...
                          You can easily ask $2000.

Any pix? I WANT PIX!

Comment

2000$???
                            BTW Floyd makes it a KV2.
                            '97 KV1 alder

Comment

I'll upload some pix of it....I think I purshased it for 1,200 at the time..George Lynch's guitar tech at Sam Ash told me to come to this site for good advice and an accurate quote on what is is worth.

Comment

Working...
                              X