No announcement yet.

New member with questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[quote=Matt_B;1074503]Unless the non-custom shop Jacksons have similar necks, I really don't have a chance to check one out locally.quote]

Hop in the whip and cruise down to St. Lou.... I can put a Soloist, King V2 or a "Big Red" custom shop in your hands to demo.

BTW, welcome to the JCF!

A~
    All hail the 'King'
    R.I.P~ RLC

Comment

Originally posted by levantin View Post
      Welcome, those PGM's look really cool. Paul would be proud!
      He liked the Jester. I sent him a link to the pic and he said he liked it. Can't do better than that.

Comment

At this point, I'm more concerned about figuring out the graphics I want then picking which neck size to go with. I would be happy with either neck size but with the graphics, there are an infinite number of possibilities. Luckily, I've got some experience with that.

I really like the bengal tiger finishes, especially an orange to white fade but I also want something in a camo like a tan/desert camo or multicam. I've mocked up a combo of the two and it looks pretty cool but I'm going to do tons of mock-ups before I end up with something I really love. I ended up doing about 18-20 mockups of the Jester before I settled on something I really like so I expect this one will take even more.
        Last edited by Matt_B; 03-21-2008, 07:46 PM.

Comment

Hey Axeweilder we just about got your blood splatters RG 570 done, its looking really cool. Glad you guys like the custom paint jobs we did on Matt's Ibanez's!

By the way I'm new to the board as well.

Comment

Originally posted by SimsCustomShop View Post
            Hey Axeweilder we just about got your blood splatters RG 570 done, its looking really cool. Glad you guys like the custom paint jobs we did on Matt's Ibanez's!

By the way I'm new to the board as well.
            Thanks for the update, that's good news. I can't wait to see pics.

Comment

Working...
            X