My Fusion Deco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Fusion Deco

First post. I've always loved Jacksons since seeing Randy's V's back in the early 80's. Used to own a teal SL-1 Soloist USA and an early 90's Stealth Pro in black. But I will NEVER sell my Fusion so thought I'd show her off.

07 Ibanez J Custom RG8470RS, 92 Ibanez RG770EG, 91 Ibanez RG565EG, 90 Ibanez RG550CM, 90 Jackson USA Fusion, 89 BCRich Assassin, 85 Ibanez Roadstar II RS440RV, 05 Takamine AN-10

Furman PL-8 Series II, ADA 3TM MP-1 Ultra+, Axe-FX Ultra, rack tray (Axess Elec. BS-2, DOD FX90), Roland EV-5, Dunlop 535Q18v, VHT 2/50/2, Ground Control Pro, X2 Digital XDS95 W'less, (2) Bogner Cubes

WOW! what a looker. Welcome to the board.
    Just one more guitar!

Comment

Seems more surrealist than art deco

j/k, welcome to the board and that is a neat graphic.
      Scott

Comment

The "new" punks won't dig it. To me, it's a classic. Those early 90's USA graphics were and still are killer. That one is a great example.
        "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
        Gotta get away from here.
        Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
        Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Love it

Comment

Love the artwork. That artwork reminds me of those Nagel graphic BC Rich guitars that were around a long time ago. Welcome to the board.
            Guitar Instrumentalist
            Winner of www.musicianwar.com 2007-2008 Metal Tournament
            http://www.myspace.com/metalvinnie

Comment

That thing looks Pristine!!
              Very nice, Welcome aboard

Comment

Love it man very cool I have a Nagel and its a killer player.
                Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Thanks for the comments guys. I "stole" this for $650. Needed some work but still worth the price.

Originally posted by charvel750 View Post
                  The "new" punks won't dig it. To me, it's a classic. Those early 90's USA graphics were and still are killer. That one is a great example.

Some young poser already told me it looked "gay"

These older graphic models are hard as hell to find. The only one I ever see for sale is the bikini graphic. Now if I could only convince the wifey to let me buy another guitar. Ha ha

BTW, I tried to post this in the gallery and the email bounced back. Is there another address to send my pic to?
                  07 Ibanez J Custom RG8470RS, 92 Ibanez RG770EG, 91 Ibanez RG565EG, 90 Ibanez RG550CM, 90 Jackson USA Fusion, 89 BCRich Assassin, 85 Ibanez Roadstar II RS440RV, 05 Takamine AN-10

Furman PL-8 Series II, ADA 3TM MP-1 Ultra+, Axe-FX Ultra, rack tray (Axess Elec. BS-2, DOD FX90), Roland EV-5, Dunlop 535Q18v, VHT 2/50/2, Ground Control Pro, X2 Digital XDS95 W'less, (2) Bogner Cubes

Comment

good looking girl you have. i have a fusion to and it is my favorite of all, my is 1990 and it is still like a brand new
                    http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b9...ONCHARVEL3.jpg

PLAYING JACKSON/CHARVEL GUITARS SINS 1991
                    MY WEAPONS OF DESTRUCTION:
                    1990 USA JACKSON FUSION METALLIC ELECT.BLUE
                    1993 USA JACKSON RANDY RHOADS BLACK
                    2007 JACKSON WARRIOR XT BLACK
                    1990-91 CHARVEL PREDATOR BLACK
                    1993 FENDER HEARTFIELD TALON 2 FROST MET.RD
                    http://www.myspace.com/seryoga71

Comment

Almost looks like the background could be the "Road Runner" too?
                      Seems exact to me. Outstanding! Dont EVER let that one go!

Comment

Awesome guitar!

Comment

Me like

Wow,now that's different,I like that bigtime.What a looker.
                          Henrik Danhage Sig Heavy Relic

Comment

Working...
                          X