1993 USA JACKSON RANDY RHOADS BLACK
    2007 JACKSON WARRIOR XT BLACK
    1990-91 CHARVEL PREDATOR BLACK
    1993 FENDER HEARTFIELD TALON 2 FROST MET.RD
    http://www.myspace.com/seryoga71

Comment

Killer guitar, man!

Comment

I love it. I'm with you Brooke, I am a fixed bridge guy. Most of my guitars with trems are blocked. When is Jackson going to smarten the hell up and offer a proper King V with fixed bridge again?
        Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

What about the KV2T? I understand your point. The problem is there are so many good ideas Jackson don't take on. But if they did as we asked for production lines, they would probably have a lot of surplus they can't sell. Plus, they'll make a lot more cash out of you thru the Custom Shop.
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
            What about the KV2T? I understand your point. The problem is there are so many good ideas Jackson don't take on. But if they did as we asked for production lines, they would probably have a lot of surplus they can't sell. Plus, they'll make a lot more cash out of you thru the Custom Shop.
            24.75 scale, weird headstock, flat body = not a real KV

I don't understand why Jackson assumed that people who want a fixed bridge, also want a short scale. Why the different headstock? I think the KV2T is TOTAL FAIL.

All I want, is a KV2, but with a TOM. Call it a KV1, or whatever. They make cheapo import KVs that way, so why not a proper KV?

I am going to continue to bitch about it until it happens!

Comment

Nice one man, very lovely king.

Comment

Agreed, it registers FAIL in my book too, but you're gonna have a heart attack from all that bitching after getting the same response "pay us $5k+ and we'll build you one" , You need lots more whingers to join your cause!
                Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Hey why not join the "King V Tremolo to Hardtail Conversion and Restoration Club"? We've got low membership fees, bingo Thursdays, and bean dip!!

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
                    Hey why not join the "King V Tremolo to Hardtail Conversion and Restoration Club"? We've got low membership fees, bingo Thursdays, and bean dip!!
                    Well, I have my own club you know. It's the "KV1 fixed Kahler to TOM/TAIL conversion" club. I'm the only member I think.

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler View Post

I don't understand why Jackson assumed that people who want a fixed bridge, also want a short scale. Why the different headstock? I think the KV2T is TOTAL FAIL.

All I want, is a KV2, but with a TOM. Call it a KV1, or whatever. They make cheapo import KVs that way, so why not a proper KV?

I don't mind the short scale, and I would love to have a KV2T. I would also probably own the cheapo import KV if they were to put the jack on the upper wing instead of the lower wing. That shit is annoying and digs into my leg when sitting and standing (standing it's not too bad, but I sometimes play with the wing between my legs and resting on my right thigh). That also bugs me about my USA Charvel Star. A right-angle cable helps, but it's still an annoyance.
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Now that's what I call "on fire",nice pair.
                        Henrik Danhage Sig Heavy Relic

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler View Post

I totally agree. I don't like the Floyd spacing either.

All that we are asking for is a KV2 with NO FLOYD. Is it that hard to make? Jeezxzz it would cost them less money to make,,,no route, no floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post

But how do you do it when you have a recessed tremolo? I'd do it in a heart beat otherwise..

Comment

Originally posted by Brooke View Post
                              But how do you do it when you have a recessed tremolo? I'd do it in a heart beat otherwise..
                              Well there's no easy way that I know to do it right short of filling it in and doing a refin.

Comment

Originally posted by Brooke View Post
                                I totally agree. I don't like the Floyd spacing either.

All that we are asking for is a KV2 with NO FLOYD. Is it that hard to make? Jeezxzz it would cost them less money to make,,,no route, no floyd.

Agreed 1000% I don't understand it either.

Comment

Working...
                                X