Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Searching for TransGreen KV2T pix

Yop

I'm searching for transgreen KV2T pics, does anyone of you have that to share ?

Thanks

KD bought one off ebay a few weeks ago and sold it right away. Maybe he has some shots. It was gorgeous.

Comment

Found some on my harddrive, I think that was RD's KV2T.
      Gotta love trans green string-thru Jacksons!

http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Oh, duh. I was thinking of the SL2H.

Comment

There is no flame top on those ones ? gee...

Comment

Originally posted by Valeck View Post
            There is no flame top on those ones ? gee...
            Gotta go for the KV2 if you want the flame top, but then you don't get the ToM. Here's mine.

Comment

WOAH!!!! Beautiness! *fump*

It's interesting how much brighter the transgreen finish is on the USA models compared to the finish on the import Jacksons and my Jackson Stars RR. I just can't decide which I like better... probably need to get both sometime in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by shadowcat View Post
                WOAH!!!! Beautiness! *fump*

It's interesting how much brighter the transgreen finish is on the USA models compared to the finish on the import Jacksons and my Jackson Stars RR. I just can't decide which I like better... probably need to get both sometime in the future.
                I have a pic of my KV, a KE2 and a SL2H all in trans green next to a Dinky in the same. Let me see if I can find it.

Comment

Well, I forgot it was a USA Dinky, so it's not showing exactly what you were getting at though it looks a bit darker in the pic. Cool pic none the less.

Comment

Originally posted by BCB View Post
                    Gotta go for the KV2 if you want the flame top, but then you don't get the ToM. Here's mine.

Neither will I get the short scale
                    But anyway yours truly is a beauty ! (if only it had gold hardware )

Comment

Well, I forgot it was a USA Dinky, so it's not showing exactly what you were getting at though it looks a bit darker in the pic. Cool pic none the less.

Comment

Dude... I am at a loss of words.
                        And at a loss of clean underwear as well... :ROTF:

The way you worded your post, only the KV belongs to you, right? The room in that pic looks like a musicstore...
                        So, how come there's so many USA models, especially in TRANSGREEN finish, at one place? This must be like about half of all transgreen USA Jacksons ever built... at least you never see them anywhere...

Comment

Very nice! All you need is one of these and you're all set.

Comment

Originally posted by Valeck View Post
                            Neither will I get the short scale
                            But anyway yours truly is a beauty ! (if only it had gold hardware )
                            Thanks man, but I dig the chrome hardware on this one!

Originally posted by shadowcat View Post
                            Dude... I am at a loss of words.
                            And at a loss of clean underwear as well... :ROTF:

The way you worded your post, only the KV belongs to you, right? The room in that pic looks like a musicstore...
                            So, how come there's so many USA models, especially in TRANSGREEN finish, at one place? This must be like about half of all transgreen USA Jacksons ever built... at least you never see them anywhere...
                            A buddy of mine in Cali ordered the Kelly at the same time I ordered my KV but mine came in first. I ended up making a trip to see Nicks store (Piney Hills) a few months after I got it and Kev's Kelly had just come in. Since I had mine with me, I made Nick pull his personal TG SL2H out and the Dinky just happened to be store stock, so we took a group shot.

That RR up there is sweet too, Tonelover. Would have been cool to have it in the photo.

Comment

Working...
                            X