Another KV2 Pic thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another KV2 Pic thread.

I am starting to think about getting another KV2, but not sure which color I want. So I am asking everyone to post pictures of their KV2s.

I know that there is another one of these threads kicking around, so I may get flamed, but I haven't seen enough to make a decision yet.

Besides, who wouldn't want to show theirs off as often as possible. I would if I knew how to post pics.

Thanks!
    "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Not enough?

lol, there is around 40 pages in the "post your Vs thread" in the USA section.

Comment

Obviously I'm a wicked knucklehead because homehow I missed that thread. Found it now though. Ty.
      "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

If you're gonna spend that sort of money, you may as well go for a graphic finish.
        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

I like transparent.. The one I have now is Tobacco Sunburst. I wat thinking of transparent green, transparent blue, transparent black, chlorine (if even available on that model), or cabo.

Comment

Wuwuwuwaa? you got one in Tobacco Sunburst?! WTF did you get that? Pix please!
            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

On one of the last pages of that V thread, there is a stunning sunburst V that is BY FAR the best. Personally, it trumps the trans green or trans black. I say pick one of those.

Personally, I think all the graphic finishes are silly.

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
                Wuwuwuwaa? you got one in Tobacco Sunburst?! WTF did you get that? Pix please!

I would love to post it. But I have no idea how, lol.

When I was going to buy it, I originally wanted black, but I saw a tobacco sunburst somewhere on the net and suddenly knew I wanted that color.

Comment

Just set up an account on www.photobucket.com, upload the image from your computer, then copy the ".img" link onto your quick reply on this site. Job done.
                  Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Comment

Sweet, it actually worked!!
                      Last edited by Musician78; 04-05-2008, 12:35 PM.

Comment

Now I definitely want a WR1 in that finish!
                        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Originally posted by RD

Took new pics of the axes today with the new cam
                          I love that silver one RD...

Comment

yea both those KV's look awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Musician78 View Post

Sweet, it actually worked!!
                              killer finish on the best guitar ever made

Comment

Working...