No announcement yet.

Help me decide which USA model

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You could always do a custom shop soloist with an oiled neck.

$$$ Ka-ching!! $$$

Comment

Oh I don't wanna know anymore. No fuckin WR option.:ROTF:
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
        You could always do a custom shop soloist with an oiled neck.

$$$ Ka-ching!! $$$
        I actually emailed someone regarding a copperhead dk1 and what it would cost with no matching headstock. That, I think, would be ideal.
        "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Comment

Since you already have a DK1 why not try something different and get a soloist?

On the other hand...if DK1 is the perfection you are looking for, don't fix what ain't broke. Get one in every finish until you run out of money

Comment

Dear topicstarter. Why don't you just go to a shop, try both guitars and buy the one you like the best, instead asking us?

In the end it's all about what YOU like the best
            www.bodyfarmdeathmetal.com
            www.facebook.com/bodyfarmdeathmetal
            www.metalblade.com/bodyfarm

Comment

Demon.

Comment

Originally posted by Tho View Post
                Dear topicstarter. Why don't you just go to a shop, try both guitars and buy the one you like the best, instead asking us?

In the end it's all about what YOU like the best

Ya man,,the hell with social construct,,,get what you like! YOu do have a preference don't you?

Comment

Yes I do, but that's because I've only tried one,so it's somewhat bias.

And, I already tried going to try them...

The problem with going somewhere to try one is that the closest place to me that would even carry a USA made Jackson is over 100 miles away.
                  "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Comment

Get the SL1. It is very versatile and you can get Strat sounds from the single coil pup combinations as you wish. You already have the Dinky for a different feel and 2 Hums.
                    Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

depends on what your preferences are. unfinished neck and bolt on vs painted and neckthru construction. Then humbuckers vs 1 hum and 2 singles.

I actually prefer the feel of unfinished necks but prefer the look of a paint one so it matchs the rest of the guitar. But then I also prefer neckthru vs bolt on too.

You might wanna go with the soloist just so you have something slightly different like others here have suggested. Either one will be good qualitywise, it's just the slight differences.

Comment

Working...
                      X