Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me find J0361

Hi;
    If anyone knows this guitar's where abouts, please let me know. It's a Pink/Platinum Custom Soloist made in 1985. It had EMGs:1 Hum, 2 Sing and a Kahler trem. I sold it on EBay a few years... (well maybe more) back and would love to try to get it back. I sold it with the original warrantee card and work order sheet, saying that it was made for Garden State Music in New Jersey in November of 1985.

Thanks Every one..

Michael

With that paint job I'd guess budman

Good luck finding it.

Comment

Originally posted by DonP View Post
      With that paint job I'd guess budman

Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

If anyone knows this guitar or knows of it... This was the one that got away.
        I sold it against my better judgement and regret it. I believe I sold it to someone in the Texas area?

Thanks for your help

Michael

Comment

I'm still looking... any help would be appreciated!!!

Michael

Comment

Since you sold it on Ebay, your best bet is to track down the person who won that auction. If he left you feedback, his Ebay id would be there. Just a thought.
            "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

You know, I did think of that... stupidly, neither one of us left feedback and I didn't keep any of his info. Ebay had no records either, even though I only made a total of 6 sales, it was over 90 days old.

Thanks for your help

Michael

Comment

Originally posted by dobieboy View Post
                You know, I did think of that... stupidly, neither one of us left feedback and I didn't keep any of his info. Ebay had no records either, even though I only made a total of 6 sales, it was over 90 days old.

Thanks for your help

Michael
                Was it paypal? Those records go back farther.

Comment

Tried that too, but will try again.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                  X