Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think of this RR1? (not mine)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think of this RR1? (not mine)

I'm not thinking of buying it, I like the Trans finishes but prefer a little color on my guitars. Besides, I have a red one on order. Still though it's one I haven't seen before and they're always fun to look at. Jackson USA 2008 Custom Shop Select RR-1 Rhoads Natural

it's okay.
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

I love an oiled neck on a neckthru Jackson!

Comment

For a RR1 is is pretty nice. That is the only model I don't really like, which is weird because I love Vs.
        "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

Nate should buy that to match his Robin.
          "POOP"

Comment

I think it's gorgeous. The natural finish Rhoads' look really cool. This finish looks hot on any Jackson, especially on a model that you usually see in only in black or white 99% of the time. I'd buy that over a red one any day.

Comment

It would be bangin with a little bit thicker top and some black hardware.

Comment

Needs some kind of color dye. I am not a fan of plain natural at all.

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
                I love an oiled neck on a neckthru Jackson!
                That's not an oiled neck. It's just the difference in color between the natural (maple) neck vs. the natural (alder) body. It's a production RR1, so the neck will be clearcoated.

Comment

if only i had the cash I like it
                  In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

I also like it. I think it would look better with black hardware, or even gold hardware like the natural RR5.
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

i agree

Comment

Yeah me too, gold hardware and mabey even a maple fingerboard with black sharkfin inlays.
                        Gear--
                        Jackson KVX10 Cobalt Blue Swirl
                        Wesley Tartatus V Black
                        Marshall MG30fx
                        Digitech Delay
                        Digitech Heavy Metal
                        Digitech Wah Pedal

Comment

meh. i'm not super nuts about figured tops, etc on rhoads models, but that's me.

sully
                          Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                          Sully Guitars on Facebook
                          Sully Guitars on Google+
                          Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

I think it KILLS
                            "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
                            --floydkramer

Comment

I think its nice, though I'd prefer gold hardware with white pups .
                              I'm not afraid to bleed, but I won't do it for you.

Comment

Working...
                              X