No announcement yet.

Thinking a takin' the plunge...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy shit, is that a standard colour they are currently offering?
    I think I just found a new finish to buy instead of the planned shattered glass graphic.

Comment

Originally posted by IM04 View Post
      Holy shit, is that a standard colour they are currently offering?
      I think I just found a new finish to buy instead of the planned shattered glass graphic.
      Yes, that's one of this years (few) new changes. I think there is a RR on eBay with that color.

Comment

Nice grab Mickey, that's a neat color yet alone the guitar itself
        Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Originally posted by Electric Eye View Post
          Yes, that's one of this years (few) new changes. I think there is a RR on eBay with that color.
          You mean this badass geetar? Somebody here needs this bad.

Comment

Nice Color

Wicked Nice color,Jump on it. . they can go down on the $$$$. GC takes $$$ off just ask.
            Ask them what's their rock bottom price out the door first? Don't offer let them tell you,may come in under what you may of wanted to pay.Then make your offer.Keep telling them if the price is right you will buy it right now.
            I'm sure you know the deal,but pretend as if you don't care.Tell them you want a fair deal that's all.

Good luck,keep us posted.
            Henrik Danhage Sig Heavy Relic

Comment

Originally posted by ADR View Post
              Wicked Nice color,Jump on it. . they can go down on the $$$$. GC takes $$$ off just ask.
              Ask them what's their rock bottom price out the door first? Don't offer let them tell you,may come in under what you may of wanted to pay.Then make your offer.Keep telling them if the price is right you will buy it right now.
              I'm sure you know the deal,but pretend as if you don't care.Tell them you want a fair deal that's all.

Good luck,keep us posted.
              Thanks for the advice!

It's already a done deal - the guitar is mine, at $1699.00 including the shipping from Ft. Collins. I might have gotten it for less, however I think at a lower price I might've lost out to other offers, and end up waiting a long time to get a soloist in this color...

I offered $1,500 they countered the $1,699 including shipping, to which I didn't haggle anymore - it worked for me. Like I said, I've long regretted not getting the last soloist that really lit me up, and I even dreamed about this axe once I saw it... it's just one of those "I had to have it" things.

I will post pics when it's here next week.

Comment

Well there goes me posting the first AG guitar here. Hopefully I'll still get to be the first with an AG Kelly. Congrats and make sure you get good shots of the color flipping.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey_C View Post
                  Too much for anybody else, and I already rubbed my anal glands all over the neck.
                  So at the risk of suffering from permanent hemmoroids, you now have a custom shop acapulco brown.
                  Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Working...
                  X