No announcement yet.

Custom Shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am getting ready to order a custom also. how long is the build time now?

Comment

Im only going on what ive read on this and other forums... 15 months,
      to 25 months! Ouch

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Burns View Post
        Im only going on what ive read on this and other forums... 15 months,
        to 25 months! Ouch
        Depends on specs....I guess...more special you have means longer waiting. My custom Jackson is very simple so I think it will take like 9-12 months to build.

Comment

Originally posted by FSU_Seminoles View Post
          let me know when you get your answer
          Heard yesterday...it will take 90 days. Just so you know though, I changed from a custom order to a copperhead DK1. (which is what I was asking to custom shop to make w/ chrome hardware instead of black) It turned out less expensive and less of a wait to order something their making for distribution, but haven't made yet. Figured it would be easier to just add my own chrome hardware when I wanted to.
          "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Comment

I have scalloped frets on my custom soloist. When they sent the guitar to Matt @ mattsmusic, they forget the scalloped frets, so the guitar won an other trip to factory to get finished! Always ask pictures before the guitar is sent to you!
            What do you mean, "I don't believe in God"? I talk to him every day.

Comment

Originally posted by stevoc View Post
              Heard yesterday...it will take 90 days. Just so you know though, I changed from a custom order to a copperhead DK1. (which is what I was asking to custom shop to make w/ chrome hardware instead of black) It turned out less expensive and less of a wait to order something their making for distribution, but haven't made yet. Figured it would be easier to just add my own chrome hardware when I wanted to.

Officially placed the order yesterday....am told 3 months.

I'll keep you posted.
              "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Comment

Working...
              X