Originally posted by airjamie View Post
    chill broseph
    I am But it didn't seem very relevant to me
    www.bodyfarmdeathmetal.com
    www.facebook.com/bodyfarmdeathmetal
    www.metalblade.com/bodyfarm

Comment

Originally posted by Musician78 View Post

That PRS is indeed a beauty. I would go with a bluish color though. I love quilt tops. I think a KV2 with a quilt top would own.
      Agree!! Id go for this as the most beautiful of all pics in this thread.. I just hope its guitar music sound and tone is as good as how it looks.
      Last edited by gavin_rossdale; 07-17-2011, 11:19 PM.

Comment

well it's definately up there with the most CHEESY guitar ever IMO, but to each his own

Comment

OP guitar is gross IMO, the Robert Burns post contains much nicer stuff.
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

White Jackson Ke-1 W/bevels and kahler fixed bridge

Comment

Woohoo, 3 year old thread. I wonder if any of the posters even own them anymore?

Comment

There has been a rash of necroposting going on here lately.
                Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Maybe the noobs are using the search function and resurrecting rather than posting another thread that has been already done?

So here is the the question. Is it better to resurrect a 3 year old thread or post another thread just like it?

If a tree falls in the forest...

Will you really go blind...

So many questions this morning, its going to be a great day!
                  "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

Originally posted by roodyrocker View Post
                    I agree. Its needs a Jackson pointy headstock. The flame graphic is nice of course. Just needs a headstock "adjustment" and a Floyd or Kahler Pro
                    +1
                    John 3:16

Comment

Originally posted by straycat View Post
                      There has been a rash of necroposting going on here lately.
                      How I long for the good old days when the search function didnt work right.

Comment

Originally posted by veemagic View Post
                        Maybe the noobs are using the search function and resurrecting rather than posting another thread that has been already done?
                        I'd rather have them resurrect I'm cool with it. Means less threads to wade through, and we get a "blast from the past".
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                        X