Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by straycat View Post
    I love it John It will never make the block.Nice try.LOL
    Totally killer player.A very responsive / lively guitar.
    Love the maple board one too.
    Definitely a great-looking guitar. I prefer a maple fingerboard for feel and I think it usually looks better on a strat-style body.

As for my next guitar, I think you know what I'm looking for. But your guitar is definitely something that I think looks really great.
    Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

sweet dude. congrats
      07 Ibanez J Custom RG8470RS, 92 Ibanez RG770EG, 91 Ibanez RG565EG, 90 Ibanez RG550CM, 90 Jackson USA Fusion, 89 BCRich Assassin, 85 Ibanez Roadstar II RS440RV, 05 Takamine AN-10

Furman PL-8 Series II, ADA 3TM MP-1 Ultra+, Axe-FX Ultra, rack tray (Axess Elec. BS-2, DOD FX90), Roland EV-5, Dunlop 535Q18v, VHT 2/50/2, Ground Control Pro, X2 Digital XDS95 W'less, (2) Bogner Cubes

Comment

Nagel thread resurrection! Just stumbled on an ended auction for one.

http://cgi.ebay.com/JACKSON-1989-STRAT-STYLE-CHRISTINE-MODEL-MINT-UNPLAYED_W0QQitemZ230321561475QQcmdZViewItemQQptZG uitar?hash=item230321561475&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_ trkparms=66%3A2|65%3A16|39%3A1|240%3A1318

I have to be honest and say the eyeball painted on the pickup doesn't work very well. Still kinda cool, though.

Comment

damn , missed that one.,.. I hear you on the eyeball thing though... looks like the "sloth" version... (from the film the Goonies)

Comment

Cool guitars..

Comment

I missed that one too. It's interesting that they named the graphic with a girls name. I wonder if my nagel graphic is considered the same then?

Comment

Working...
              X