Check progress on USA SL2H?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check progress on USA SL2H?

I ordered my SL2H Nebula USA a month ago and they said it would be 2-3 month until it would be done (from when I ordered it). Is there any way to check the progress on it? What do you guys think?

Thanks!
    Jackson SL2H (nebula) '08
    Gibson Les Paul Standard (ebony) '03
    Marshall JCM800 50W + Marshall 2x12

Have you tried calling whoever you ordered it from?

Comment

Originally posted by Electric Eye View Post
      Have you tried calling whoever you ordered it from?
      Nope; you think that would work?

Comment

it might.
        GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Don't hold your breath. I ordered an Acapulco Gold KE2 Oct. 20th. Matt predicted about 6 months. At 5 months I asked him to try to get an ETA. He tried and couldn't get an ETA. Here we are at 6 months and a week and still no news. The wait sucks. The quitar has to go from CA to MA and then back here to CA without the delivery goons trashing it. I also have to cross my fingers they get the floyd on center so we don't have to start all over.

Comment

^Ouch! But yours is custom shop, isn't it?

Comment

doesn't sound like a custom shop. Just a production model with a (new) finish from the standard chart
              www.bodyfarmdeathmetal.com
              www.facebook.com/bodyfarmdeathmetal
              www.metalblade.com/bodyfarm

Comment

It's just a USA Select KE2 Kelly with a Fall 2007 color. We might have better luck getting updates if we were getting CS guitars. I wanted Nebula on my Kelly but no go.

Make sure to post plenty of shots of your SL when it arrives. Sharp close-ups would be awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Bri View Post
                  It's just a USA Select KE2 Kelly with a Fall 2007 color. We might have better luck getting updates if we were getting CS guitars. I wanted Nebula on my Kelly but no go.

Make sure to post plenty of shots of your SL when it arrives. Sharp close-ups would be awesome.
                  You can count on that! I'll take around 5 pics for the thread and I'll upload a .zip of MANY more pics.

Comment

I also have to cross my fingers they get the floyd on center so we don't have to start all over.
                    Uhmmmm is that an issue with USA Jackson guitars?

How do I check for it?

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey_C View Post
                      Uhmmmm is that an issue with USA Jackson guitars?

How do I check for it?
                      Some people have had that problem here. To check for it, just make sure the strings line up with the bridge pup's pole pieces.

Comment

You might want to call your dealer, there's one in stock right now.

Don't hold your breath. I ordered an Acapulco Gold KE2 Oct. 20th. Matt predicted about 6 months. At 5 months I asked him to try to get an ETA. He tried and couldn't get an ETA. Here we are at 6 months and a week and still no news. The wait sucks. The quitar has to go from CA to MA and then back here to CA without the delivery goons trashing it. I also have to cross my fingers they get the floyd on center so we don't have to start all over.
                        Last edited by McD; 04-29-2008, 05:10 PM.
                        \oo/. .\oo/ @ www.jacksonguitars.com

Comment

Hi Brian,
                          You mean there is an Acapulco Gold KE2 sitting in the CS right now? Shouldn't that be on it's way to Matt's? I'll direct Matt to this thread.

Comment

Yeah, there's one ready-to-go in the warehouse, it's already out of the Custom Shop!!
                            \oo/. .\oo/ @ www.jacksonguitars.com

Comment

I'm already on this, the guitar is being allocated to me and should ship next week if all goes according to plan.
                              Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Working...
                              X