SL1 and SL2h owner, case question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SL1 and SL2h owner, case question

Only because I have never owned a US Jackson I ask this question. How is the fit of your SL in the case. I ask because mine fits tight in lenght. I mean the point of the headstock pressing into the padding. My charvels don't fit that tight. of of spec case?

Could you let me know how much room you have between the of the headstock and the padding?

thanks!!
    750XL Cherry Sunburst
    375DX Metallic black
    Model 2 blue
    Model 2 Red
    USA Candy Apple Red San Dimas
    USA Slime Green San Dimas
    MIJ ProMod Candy Blue San Dimas
    Gibson Les Pauls
    PRS SC-250

My SL1's headstock tip digs right into the padding of the case, hasn't been a cause for concern though.

Comment

Thanks, I guess that's what they do?? I was just used to the charvel chainsaw cases have some play mine is doing the same as your case??
      750XL Cherry Sunburst
      375DX Metallic black
      Model 2 blue
      Model 2 Red
      USA Candy Apple Red San Dimas
      USA Slime Green San Dimas
      MIJ ProMod Candy Blue San Dimas
      Gibson Les Pauls
      PRS SC-250

Comment

Thats normal fit in the Jackson SKB style cases. All my SL1 and SL2H's are like that.
        Rudy
        www.metalinc.net

Comment

Yep, normal. John Walker, the former sales Mgr. for J/C was looking into having the cases improved across the board. I guess that project was shelved when he left. J/C makes great guitars, but their SKB manufactured cases leave something to be desired.
          Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Working...
          X