Acapulco Gold Soloist SL2H - WOW!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acapulco Gold Soloist SL2H - WOW!

It even came out of the case in perfect tune. That's just nuts, and it feels amazing.
    It looks like something lucifer made in the nether, to buy your soul with; a magical golden guitar, that has the most perfect feel...
    And as you spin it slowly around it flashes between greens and golds, and at the right angle, it's both.
    It is just perfect.
    The pictures can't even describe how perfectly it plays. This is the most insane guitar ever.

Wow.....gorgeous!!!!!
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Nice! Where did you get it?
      "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
      I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Spotlight music on ebay. Was listed at 1899, I off'd 1500, he (tory) countered 1699 with shipping, so I snagged it. Great seller - the guitar came double boxed - they used a giant gibson outside box on the jackson box, then the case was bublewrapped inside there, and the guitar bagged and packed inside that. And they weren't kidding it's dead mint. I am in love. I can't believe I waited this long for such a perfect instrument.

Factory tag is 3-25-08. My 2nd daughter's 6th birthday, this baby was born.

Comment

Wow...that's beyond hot. Funny thing about tuning and playability. I've had my RR1 since November and haven't had to tune it yet. I'm glad to hear others with similar experiences. That thing rocks.
          The last thing I want to do is hurt you...but it's still on the list.

Comment

Nice Soloist!!!
            750XL Cherry Sunburst
            375DX Metallic black
            Model 2 blue
            Model 2 Red
            USA Candy Apple Red San Dimas
            USA Slime Green San Dimas
            MIJ ProMod Candy Blue San Dimas
            Gibson Les Pauls
            PRS SC-250

Comment

Killer color. Congrats.

Comment

That is freakin' cool! Love the color. Enjoy it!

Comment

I want it!
                  This electric phase ain't no teenage craze -UFO

Comment

Very nice. I got my Bengal Soloist last September and have been loving it since.

Comment

Very nice! Congrats. Incredible looking finish!
                      Wow, good to hear a seller packing a Jackson properly. That's the way I pack mine these days.
                      Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

very cool!!!
                        GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Wow looks very good!

Comment

Sweet axe!
                            The Guitars:
                            Jackson USA SL2H, Jackson Performer PS-4, Gibson Les Paul Studio Gothic, Ibanez JS-1000, B.C. Rich Mockingbird ST, Martin GPCPA5 Acoustic, 14 Warmoth customs, Ibanez Artcore AS73, Ibanez Prestige SR1000EFM Bass
                            The Amps:
                            Peavey JSX 212 with JSX 412 cabinet, Ampeg B2R with Ampeg Portaflex PF210HE cabinet

Comment

You really did well on that price too! I saw one other for $1945.00
                              and an RR-1 in Acapulco for $2189.00.. so $1700.00 is a very good
                              price! Enjoy that awesome axe my brutha!

Comment

Working...
                              X